George Zimmerman Shot in Florida Road Rage Incident

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Past history with the gunman who says George pointed his gun first.

I am going to wait until more comes out on this story before I believe anything on it. So Zimmerman pulls his gun. Instead of being, I don't know, a normal person, this guy grabs his own gun and shoots Zimmerman? Sounds flimsy. Like the rest of Zimmerman life.

I am going to wait until more comes out on this story before I believe anything on it. So Zimmerman pulls his gun. Instead of being, I don't know, a normal person, this guy grabs his own gun and shoots Zimmerman? Sounds flimsy. Like the rest of Zimmerman life.

If you carried, and someone pulled a gun on you, you think it's odd that he pulled his and shot first? I don't own a gun, and never will, but I'd assume if you were a gun owner and someone pulled on you, that's exactly how you'd react. :idunno:

If you carried, and someone pulled a gun on you, you think it's odd that he pulled his and shot first? I don't own a gun, and never will, but I'd assume if you were a gun owner and someone pulled on you, that's exactly how you'd react. :idunno:

I am imagining two folks driving down the interstate. You are driving and a gun is suddenly pulled on you by someone driving alongside of you, out of nowhere (remember this was spontaneous road rage). I don't think most people engage in wild west antics, regardless if they are packing a gun in their glove box. I think there was some premeditation going on here based upon the tweet that they had a history.

Per the news conference the "how and why" of this case has yet to be determined. Zimmerman was shot, he was not the shooter, and that is about all they told us on the case.

I don't know about the rest of you but I've done a pretty decent job of avoiding shootouts during my life. This guy has now been involved in 3-4 incidents.

To make it worse, the majority of police in this country go their entire career and never fire their weapon in the line of duty or are they ever fired at.

Correct. That's how you are taught to to react. If the individual does not identify themselves as an officer of the law, you have all rights to pull and fire once you feel your life is at risk.