January 25, 201511 yr So is he done? How many chances does this guy get? While it is hard to not be disgusted with him, I actually feel somewhat sorry for him. He obviously has a serious addiction problem and needs help. Now if he refuses help, shame on him but for him to waste the incredible opportunity he has in life, it just shows how powerful addicting drugs are...
January 25, 201511 yr By rule he should have been punished more than he was this past year. It should be at least a year. And can we go even one week without another negative story about the Browns.
January 25, 201511 yr By rule he should have been punished more than he was this past year. It should be at least a year. And can we go even one week without another negative story about the Browns. The answer to this question, unfortunately, is no.
January 25, 201511 yr Unbelievable how dumb some of these pro athletes can be.... I dont know, pretty much they are a mirror image of our society in general:popcorn:
January 25, 201511 yr I don't understand this at all. How can you be suspended for something that's legal? The NFL is stupid
January 25, 201511 yr I dont know, pretty much they are a mirror image of our society in general:popcorn: Can't argue that.... It's unbelievable how dumb "people" can be.
January 25, 201511 yr Not surprised. When I saw a couple of the issues he had at the end of the year the warning lights went off.
January 26, 201511 yr Well have to assume the browns will cut him finally. So he probably will be suspended a year. If I am the Bengals I do what they did with adam pacman Jones and that is hope that year off finally gets things to sink in for him and sign him because he will be very cheap.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.