American Sniper - Sneak Previews this Thursday

Hellbird

I saw the movie last night, and loved it. It was a very moving and emotional movie. I can't say I was shocked because nothing really shocks me anymore, but I was aggravated by the 10-12 people that got up near the end of the movie during the funeral procession simply to beat the crowd out of the theatre. Some people simply have zero respect for anything or anyone.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question for Hellbird and those that saw it, is it a movie that my wife, who's not fond of the Lone Survivor movie for all the profanity and gore, would enjoy or is it along those lines to that extent?

I can guarantee you it's not for my bride.

At AMC cinema in NKY, every showing sold out including the one I watched at 10:00. Hell of a movie and is one of the best I've ever watched. I've never walked out at the ending of a movie like I did this one; you could literally hear a pen drop.

I'll say this, regardless of being military or not, it's a must watch IMO.

I talked to a guy from the theater today, both showings here sold out too. They are telling people to buy tickets online or come very early as they expect sell outs today.

I'll see it again this week.

One of the best movies I've seen in some time. Didn't know how well Cooper could pull it off but he did a heck of a job. Eastwood is a great director.

Such a shame that Chris Kyle is not with us any more. People that walked out early would do well to remember the sacrifice Kyle and all of our soldiers made and continue to make. How you could watch that movie and at the end only think about how quick you could get to your car is sickening to me.

Thank you to Chris Kyle and all of our soldiers for all that you do! Thanks to his family for allowing his story to be told. I don't think I'll ever look at a veteran the same way again. Excellent movie.

I talked to a guy from the theater today, both showings here sold out too. They are telling people to buy tickets online or come very early as they expect sell outs today.

I'll see it again this week.

I talked to a guy sitting next to me before the movie started and he had watched the midnight showing at start of the same day.

Great movie. Not once during that movie did I think I was watching Bradley Cooper. He played Kyle perfectly and deserves some recognition. Also, loved how they did the ending, I knew what was coming and really appreciated the cutoff.

This was the first time in a while where I saw a movie at a theater that was totally full.

I saw the movie last night, and loved it. It was a very moving and emotional movie. I can't say I was shocked because nothing really shocks me anymore, but I was aggravated by the 10-12 people that got up near the end of the movie during the funeral procession simply to beat the crowd out of the theatre. Some people simply have zero respect for anything or anyone.
We saw it last night and the theater made a big error. When the credits started rolling, they turned the lights up. We sat still and watched the funeral procession, very moving, but at least half of the nearly sold out theater got up and marched out.

My wife politely had a talk with a couple of the theater workers afterwards to let them know they need to delay the lights on future showings.

We saw it last night and the theater made a big error. When the credits started rolling, they turned the lights up. We sat still and watched the funeral procession, very moving, but at least half of the nearly sold out theater got up and marched out.

My wife politely had a talk with a couple of the theater workers afterwards to let them know they need to delay the lights on future showings.

That'd a huge error on that theatre