Kentucky 70 Texas A&M 64 2OT

Bluto

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I watched part of this on online and read all of the post in the update thread and again the posters saying how bad the refs were against Kentucky during a close game is laughable and sad.

The Cats are going undefeated but not every game will be a blowout win. You guys have the best team in the nation but remember they are really young and will mess up at times.

Stop blaming the refs and enjoy your championship season.

I watched part of this on online and read all of the post in the update thread and again the posters saying how bad the refs were against Kentucky during a close game is laughable and sad.

The Cats are going undefeated but not every game will be a blowout win. You guys have the best team in the nation but remember they are really young and will mess up at times.

:laugh:

If you had watched more of the game you may have seen some of it NCF. I'm not a homer, and I never blame the refs for a loss, ever. UK is much better than they showed, I think. The Cats played poorly and had to win it at the free throw line, remarkably so.

That said, the refs in this game were horrible. The out of bounds calls and the double foul call with Towns were incredibly bad and at really critical times. There were other head shaking moments, both ways, for the guys in stripes.