Kentucky 70 Texas A&M 64 2OT

Bluto

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let's see UK shot 28% but when ulis was in they made shots? Really? UK had 1 fg in the first ot and Ulis was in a lot. Keep blaming the twins if it makes you feel better and last year their d was highly scrutinized, it often remarked how much they improved defensively. Yes they shot it poorly hard to argue but until the 2 OT Ulis did zip

Yea, whatever.

You ignore the fact that the twins shot 3-17 from 3pt line today and you also if ore the fact that the twins shot 6-30 today from the field and who knows how many FT's they missed. Yet you act as if they won the game for UK. What is funny is you talk about how horrible Ulis was even though he was the one who hit the game winner while at the same time you ignore the fact that A Harrison missed a wide open layup that would have sealed the game in regulation.

Im convinced you are simply blind to any mistake the Harrison twins ever make.

You our are acting like I've been trashing them the entire season. This is the first game

i said they've were

absolitley dreadful and almost cost us the game. If you can't see that they played horrible today then you will never evaluate them without being biased.

20% shooting. They took 30

shots for the love of God and most of those shots were from beyond the 3 pt line and only made 3 of those.

Ulis is game winner and finally had the offense working once Aaron was out. That's all I needed to see today.

The Harrison's are nothing but whiners. The ONLY good they have is that they are typically bigger than most guards. WCS is what makes that team go and when he's not getting help in the paint they struggle. Towns has been anything but impressive. Love Ulis, Lyles and Booker though.

The Harrison's are nothing but whiners. The ONLY good they have is that they are typically bigger than most guards. WCS is what makes that team go and when he's not getting help in the paint they struggle. Towns has been anything but impressive. Love Ulis, Lyles and Booker though.

Good grief, you people are beyond unbelievable. Aaron Harrison hit big shot after big shot for a year and a half and now he's a whiner. Both of these whiners carried you and every one else in this fan base on a magical ride last march and currently have your team at 15-0 and yet it's bash bash bash pick pick pick.

If those kids or any kid for that matter had any sense they would avoid this fan base like the plague.

Good grief, you people are beyond unbelievable. Aaron Harrison hit big shot after big shot for a year and a half and now he's a whiner. Both of these whiners carried you and every one else in this fan base on a magical ride last march and currently have your team at 15-0 and yet it's bash bash bash pick pick pick.

If those kids or any kid for that matter had any sense they would avoid this fan base like the plague.

How quickly they forget.

He hit 3 big shots so he's great? Not buying it. And for the record I'm not a UK fan, thankfully. I enjoy college hoops and enjoy having discussions with people who wear blinders. The twins are more bad than good, but that is MY opinion, which I am entitled to. I can not help that people get so emotionally involved with something they have no involvement with. It's actually quite funny when fans get offended by someone's opinions. If it's that sensitive of a subject, don't get on message boards.

What are you talking about????

We we are talking about today's game period. You are too busy living in the past. This thread is about today's game. If you want to praise your idols about what 1 of them did with game winning shots in the tournament then make a

thread on that. Today they stunk period.

Btw, Aaron was our second leading rebounder today and I would love for someone to go back and count how many of his shots came at the end of the clock including the 35 footer at the end of regulation.

Again we aren't talking about their defense.

are you talking about his 35 footer with still 7 seconds on the shot clock and Booker wide open? Or are you talking about his forced shot with 6 seconds left on the shot clock with 3 guys on him? Or are you talking about his many missed layups and FT's. I get all

his bricks today mixed up.

Again we aren't talking about their defense.

are you talking about his 35 footer with still 7 seconds on the shot clock and Booker wide open? Or are you talking about his forced shot with 6 seconds left on the shot clock with 3 guys on him? Or are you talking about his many missed layups and FT's. I get all

his bricks today mixed up.

No I'm talking about his 35 footer at the buzzer and the one were he was triple teamed that play had broken down and someone need to take the shoot so UK had a chance to rebound the miss otherwise it's one shot and done.

Aaron was 2-2 from the line. How about we don't lump them together because they are brothers and defense is half the game but please continue to ignore it because it doesn't fit the narrative.

No I'm talking about his 35 footer at the buzzer and the one were he was triple teamed that play had broken down and someone need to take the shoot so UK had a chance to rebound the miss otherwise it's one shot and done.

Aaron was 2-2 from the line. How about we don't lump them together because they are brothers and defense is half the game but please continue to ignore it because it doesn't fit the narrative.

Oh yea, the 35 footer he bricked at the end of regulation, yea I remember that one too.

I I wish we didn't have to lump

them together but the last 5 mins and the OT's when they thought they were the only ones in the court it was hard to seperate them.

6-30 can't get it out of my head and that is why I think Cal coached really bad today.

3-17 beyond 3. Players chucking up

that many shots andissong should have been benched.

i like their defense. The best part of their game period. They have been great this year on defense.