Kentucky 70 Texas A&M 64 2OT

Bluto

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cal saying UK should get used to teams playing out of their minds against us. While I agree that was true with Ole Miss, it was not true today.

Agreed, they just played bad. It happens to every team. Just happy they got the win on a day the played bad. I'll be worried if they play like this for 2 weeks straight.

Agreed, they just played bad. It happens to every team. Just happy they got the win on a day the played bad. I'll be worried if they play like this for 2 weeks straight.

Anytime you can't make an outside shot from any distance, even when you're wide open, your team is going to struggle. Plus they didn't play lights out in their interior offense either.

My sweet Mrs. Rambler, timid, shy and never say cross word about or to anyone was first breaking out in prayer and then came the back to back calls by, in her words, "that bald headed man". Mrs. Rambler then proclaimed the location on the man's anatomy that she would like a kick from a boot to land :scared:. She was out of the room when the Cats put the game away ..... couldn't watch the rest. I guess that she may have pulled a hamstring with the effort of launching that boot.

Yes, I am telling this only bc she doesn't know my bgp password. :D

I'm starting to get flashbacks to Ed Jucker's "cardiac kids" of the the early '60's. My ticker was a heck of a lot younger in those days. I'm not seeing 18-0 in the SEC at this time but maybe the last 2 games have built some character for the 'Cats.

Just a few observations here. The officiating left a lot to be desired, not just a few missed calls but come on man. 49 fouls called and 65 free throws attempted is a little much! As for the game itself right now the Harrisons look totally out of sync, 9 for 47 from the field today including 3 for 17 from 3. Take away the OT the other night and Willie has done nothing the last 2 games. Dakari Johnson right now looks like a shell of his earlier self. He isn't playing like a big man at all. This team with their length should NOT be getting out rebounded by smaller teams and we know most of the teams they are playing are much smaller. I know Cal uses the Christmas break to work on his defense and refine the offense but right now both look good only in stretches. Is Cal over practicing these guys? I think 7:00 am on game day is a little much unless it was just a walk through but that's just mo. They did look a little sluggish and I though the other night and today they were getting out hustled for 50/50 balls. If they continue to shoot poorly and get out hustled they could struggle to win all their games and I'm not so sure that a couple of losses would be bad for them. Maybe they can't handle all the pressure of remaining undefeated.

I watched part of this on online and read all of the post in the update thread and again the posters saying how bad the refs were against Kentucky during a close game is laughable and sad.

The Cats are going undefeated but not every game will be a blowout win. You guys have the best team in the nation but remember they are really young and will mess up at times.

Stop blaming the refs and enjoy your championship season.

I don't recall that on here that much. Only beef I had was the one Kellogg pointed out. Twice at key moments U

K was called out of bounds and weren't really that close to the line.