December 20, 201411 yr He deserved it. Officials weren't calling anything and his emotions got the best of him.
December 20, 201411 yr So does he have to sit out the UK game or any game for that matter? I think I saw that the ACC would have to rule on the situation. Louisville has a home game on Tuesday night against Cal State-Northridge.
December 20, 201411 yr So does he have to sit out the UK game or any game for that matter? Will be up to the ACC. Was ruled a flagrant 2 and that does not carry a suspension...
December 20, 201411 yr Excellent news. It would have been a shame for both teams if he had to sit out the UK game.
December 20, 201411 yr So does he have to sit out the UK game or any game for that matter? Let's hope not, I am looking forward to him against UKs big guys.
December 20, 201411 yr What I saw was much ado about nothing, just players being pulled out of a scrum, off balance, arms flailing. No haymakers. Thought the ref rubbing his shoulder and wincing was funny. The more interesting thing was the coaches confrontation, albeit brief.
December 20, 201411 yr Author Video here. I'm thinking it was a punch. Louisville Cardinals vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers - Recap - December 20, 2014 - ESPN
December 21, 201411 yr I thought it was a punch. I assumed he'd have to sit the next game. It won't matter against Kentucky though.
December 21, 201411 yr It was a thug move by a guy who want to show up opponents every chance he gets. He will get his chance to flex next Saturday.
December 21, 201411 yr Any ACC ruling will be on Monday, if not tomorrow. If suspended, he would sit out the next game, Tuesday against Cal State Northridge.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.