Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harrell Ejection

Featured Replies

It was one of those punches that you throw but miss on purpose. Reminds me of a baseball fight. He probably should be suspended the next game, but he could have done a lot worse.

  • Replies 84
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, what's with the sell job by the official? That's the most embarrassing part of the scuffle IMO

It was a thug move by a guy who want to show up opponents every chance he gets. He will get his chance to flex next Saturday.

 

A thug move? He didn't even hit the guy from what I saw. I think about halfway through that swing he realized he was in trouble. Much ado about nothing. No one got hit. No one got hurt. He got the punishment he deserved.

I bet Louisville doesn't renew contract with WKU now.

 

A thug move? He didn't even hit the guy from what I saw.

So just because he couldn't connect, he is innocent?

I bet Louisville doesn't renew contract with WKU now.

 

That would be stupid, considering no WKU players threw punches.

So just because he couldn't connect' date=' he is innocent?[/quote']

 

Read it again.

 

A thug move? He didn't even hit the guy from what I saw..

 

 

Did I read that wrong?

Did I read that wrong?

 

Apparently.

I do not think the ACC should suspend, but maybe if I was Pitino I would suspend for the first half of Tuesday's game.

I do not think the ACC should suspend, but maybe if I was Pitino I would suspend for the first half of Tuesday's game.

 

Why would you suspend him?

To my fellow BBN fans: Let's remember that Boogie actually connected with his forearm. Did we call him a thug? Did we say he should be suspended? Hell, he didn't even get ejected.

 

Let's keep proper perspective here.

Why would you suspend him?
You can send a message in a non-threatening situation. You see it often.
To my fellow BBN fans: Let's remember that Boogie actually connected with his forearm. Did we call him a thug? Did we say he should be suspended? Hell, he didn't even get ejected.

 

Let's keep proper perspective here.

 

Yes, Actually a bunch of people did said that about Boogie. Just sayin.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.