Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harrell Ejection

Featured Replies

What I saw he did connect slightly when he brought his arm back . He hit his jaw kind of like a backhand smack.

  • Replies 84
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When the refs aren't calling anything that benefits UL and is the way they like to play. Deuce you know this.

You aren't a thug because of your emotions. Hrs a high intensity guy who plays with passion. It just boiled over in a dumb move. A thug would be if it happened a lot more often. Isn't this one of the only incidents he's been involved with?

All this hubbub for that? Ive seen a better throw down in 7th grade girls basketball games during a jump ball.

 

Side note to the official, nice job flopping that you got hit with the punch.

To my fellow BBN fans: Let's remember that Boogie actually connected with his forearm. Did we call him a thug? Did we say he should be suspended? Hell, he didn't even get ejected.

 

Let's keep proper perspective here.

 

Yes, he has many times. Believe he led the NBA in Technical fouls at one point. He played with his emotions, just like Harrell, and I like that in a player....but just like Cuz, he will have to learn how to control them on the court in a positive way.

 

He is my favorite player for UofL. Love his intensity...just needs to control it.

Much ado about nothing. Some people act like they've never seen basketball players get emotional in a physical moment in a basketball game.

 

Thug?

 

#hyperbole

You can send a message in a non-threatening situation. You see it often.

 

I know you can. What message would you be sending by suspending him?

Yes, he has many times. .

 

Who did? UK fans en masse? I don't recall that.

I love Harrell. He plays with emotion and in this situation he just got caught up in it. Hope they don't come down too hard on him and I definitely want him on the floor with they play UK!

I do find it funny that UK fans are the only ones who are up in arms about this. I guess some of us are scared for UL at full strength is what this tells me. I don't like UL as much as the next person, but I think to label Harrell as a thug is ignorant. Thugs kill people, they don't get over emotional on a basketball court.

I do find it funny that UK fans are the only ones who are up in arms about this. I guess some of us are scared for UL at full strength is what this tells me. I don't like UL as much as the next person, but I think to label Harrell as a thug is ignorant. Thugs kill people, they don't get over emotional on a basketball court.

 

Who has said that they didn't want Harrell to play against UK? What UK fan in their right mind would say that? Louisville is capable of winning that game, but only an insane fan would be scared for UK to play anyone. They'd have a good shot against any team this year, and would likely be favored.

Who has said that they didn't want Harrell to play against UK? What UK fan in their right mind would say that? Louisville is capable of winning that game, but only an insane fan would be scared for UK to play anyone. They'd have a good shot against any team this year, and would likely be favored.

 

Why are the only people up in arms about this UK fans then?

Why are the only people up in arms about this UK fans then?

 

Because we've seen the hypocrisy of U of L fans on the internet. This site isn't bad for that, but I used to read all kind of bad stuff about DMC when he was at UK by the same fanbase that is defending Harrell.

 

Making excuses for his actions is sad. I don't think he's a thug, but for arms, elbows, and punches have no place on the floor. It happens though, players are extremely competitive. Just don't like the fact that it was awful when Cousins did it and its justified when Harrell does it.

Some people act like Harrell should be in a striped prison uniform with a bandit mask lol. Anyone who has ever played sports knows this is part of it. He got caught up in the heat of the moment. It's part of sports.

Because we've seen the hypocrisy of U of L fans on the internet. This site isn't bad for that, but I used to read all kind of bad stuff about DMC when he was at UK by the same fanbase that is defending Harrell.

 

Making excuses for his actions is sad. I don't think he's a thug, but for arms, elbows, and punches have no place on the floor. It happens though, players are extremely competitive. Just don't like the fact that it was awful when Cousins did it and its justified when Harrell does it.

 

There is a difference though, Boogies came against UL, where Harrell was playing WKU. They at least had a right to be ticked because nothing was called I believe.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.