Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harrell Ejection

Featured Replies

I have no problem with the actions taken by Harrell. Basketball is a physical sport. Tempers should flare if you are playing hard and things get physical. I also have no problem with the suspension. Harrell made a mistake and he sits a game. To me this is a non-issue. It is also not a reflection of the type of person Harrell is IMO. It only shows that he plays with passion and will not be pushed around. I personally like that type of fight in my players.

 

On a side note I am a HUGE UK fan. I had no issue with Cousin's play, and if he had been suspended or tossed or both I would not have liked it but would have completely understood because it was warranted.

  • Replies 84
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There are several videos and angles of the guy punching/grabbing at Harrell's groin area on the floor, but many have been and will continue to ignore it.

 

You see a "punch" to the groin, I see a "punch" around his knee cap. I also see a leg come across #5's head.

 

What you see depends on who's your team.

 

Like I said before, it doesn't help Harrell was trying to show up WKU for most of the first half. I think that added fuel to the fire, and the loose ball was the explosion everyone was waiting for.

 

FWIW, two guys touched Harrell as he was getting up. #2 touched him after he threw an elbow at #5, and #5, who did not in any way push him down when he was trying to get up.

Thoughts?

 

Five Words on Harrell ..... He' s a Cheap Shot Player.

 

End of Story, jmo of course.

Five Words on Harrell ..... He' s a Cheap Shot Player.

 

End of Story, jmo of course.

When has he ever done that sort of thing or did I miss that?

I think he's a beast! :ylsuper:

 

(Love the Santa suit, oldrambler!) :thumb:

When has he ever done that sort of thing or did I miss that?

 

I'd love to hear an explanation on this as well...

I think he's a beast! :ylsuper:

 

(Love the Santa suit, oldrambler!) :thumb:

 

He is.. just suffers from muscle spasms at the same time.

Refs are gonna be very whistle happy Saturday.

There are several videos and angles of the guy punching/grabbing at Harrell's groin area on the floor, but many have been and will continue to ignore it.

 

It doesn't fit our agenda as UK fans.....

Refs are gonna be very whistle happy Saturday.

 

My memory says they usually are for the UK/UL regular season games.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.