Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County 82 Spencer County 56

Featured Replies

Anyone have stats?

  • Author

Josiah Robbins was a true difference maker. We were missing 3 key guys

  • Author

I forgot to add that Chapman Bean got a technical for talking to a ref about a call midway through the 3rd quarter

3 players were sick. Tyler finished with 23 points and 5 rebounds. How did Josiah look?? Ready to get Elkins back. With Robbin's playing the Rebels are going to be a tough team to beat

  • Author

Josiah looked Strong . He moved the ball well with Jereimah and Hagen. Chapman had an off night and Tristen Bell rolled his ankle or something and sat out most of the game.

Straight up....I ain't telling anybody anything about us. You want to know what Boyle County has then you need to buy a ticket. All we plan to do is get better everyday. 2-0. Who is next?

Not sure who the Rebels will face in the tournament before Christmas but here's a good possibility that hey won't be challenged until they play in the Republic Bank Classic.

  • Author

We play Goose Creek from South Carolina. They Are a top 15 team in SC

Robbins was a big differents in this game. Sure am glad that he came out to play. As far has Beans "T", he looked at the offical and said "that our 4th foul in a role". Over heard Coach Adams saying that if you say anything about fouls then it is a automatic "T". Internet at home is out right now. Going with a new Internet provider so it will be down till Wed. I will try and get the stat on here tomorrow.

Some Stats for the Game. Sorry I am late with it.

 

BC

 

FG 31/51 60.8%

3pt FG 2/10 20%

FT 18/29 62.1%

Tot Reb. 30

Off. Reb. 8

Def. Reb. 22

Asst. 12

TO 11

Steals 9

Pts off TO 28

Bench Score 26

 

SC

 

FG 17/43 39.5%

3pt FG 4/20 20%

FT 18/27 66.7%

Tot Reb. 26

OFF. Reb. 7

Def. Reb. 19

Asst. 5

TO 18

Steals 7

Pts off TO 13

Bench Score 4

Hey Rebelstat, do you guys keep track of blocked shots also? I ask because I was wondering about Elkins total blocked shots to date and I'd also like to keep track of his blocked shot totals throughout the season.

We do keep them for each game yes. I will try to find out how many he has to date for you. Might take a couple of days but I will find out.

We do keep them for each game yes. I will try to find out how many he has to date for you. Might take a couple of days but I will find out.

 

Cool. Take your time.

 

I know where to find you. :D :thumb:

 

I appreciate it.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.