Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity versus Dixie Heights: Who wins and Why?

Trinity vs Dixie Heights: Who wins and why? 119 members have voted

  1. 1. Trinity vs Dixie Heights: Who wins and why?

    • Trinity Shamrocks
      65%
    • Dixie Heights Colonels
      34%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

 

I thought H was a reference to Male!

 

It is, but most people not from Louisville don't usually know that H is Male.

 

Nothing wrong with not knowing that, but it is something that you wouldn't know if you weren't familiar with Louisville HS sports.

  • Replies 263
  • Views 37.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought H was a reference to Male!

Fair enough. Still doesn't have too much weight to it. That would be like someone from NKY saying that T is 1 followed by Dixie and then SK as the best in the state. I'd say whoever was is 1 and whoever loses is 2.

Bingo!!! This this and this!

 

i don't understand why some always feel the need to list who is better than others when it is pure speculation and especially when it is talking about teams in other classes. Maybe it's just the insecurity of some that feel the need to blow their teams own horn just to keep them in the conversation. If for instance Highlands thinks they are the 2nd best team in the state, then play and beat every 6A and 5A team in the state, until then juust be happy with the best in 4A. Same for any team in any class period. The 6A title will be decided by Trinity and Dixie Heights, that is all that matters for those 2 schools and all that should matter.

 

 

I don't disagree but I certainly seem to remember a whole lot of people last year telling everyone who would listen that Bowling Green was the best team in the state regardless of class.

I don't disagree but I certainly seem to remember a whole lot of people last year telling everyone who would listen that Bowling Green was the best team in the state regardless of class.

I think they were. Doesn't really mean anything though.

We can all spend the winter arguing about the relative merits of our favorite team. At this point in the season only two teams matter in each class.

calperps.com says ...

 

Trinity 28 Dixie 21

 

I am just the messenger T fans ... take it easy on me. :stop:

calperps.com says ...

 

Trinity 28 Dixie 21

 

I am just the messenger T fans ... take it easy on me. :stop:

 

I would be very happy with that result.

I would be very happy with that result.

 

As would I. One point more is all I care about.

Bingo!!! This this and this!

 

i don't understand why some always feel the need to list who is better than others when it is pure speculation and especially when it is talking about teams in other classes. Maybe it's just the insecurity of some that feel the need to blow their teams own horn just to keep them in the conversation. If for instance Highlands thinks they are the 2nd best team in the state, then play and beat every 6A and 5A team in the state, until then juust be happy with the best in 4A. Same for any team in any class period. The 6A title will be decided by Trinity and Dixie Heights, that is all that matters for those 2 schools and all that should matter.

 

I thought H was a reference to Male!

 

For those that don't know, HHS is Highlands. Can we get back to T and Dixie? :rolleyes:

Bottom line is you can't say this team beat this team by 15, and this team lost to that team by 10, so this team will win by 25. Dixie is a completely different team than the one that lost 41 to 7 to Cov Cath in the 9:30am Saturday peewee league special. By the way Cov. Cath. get a fund raiser together and PUT UP SOME LIGHTS!

 

Back to T and Dixie. This game, like all others is about the matchups. I think it will be very clear early in the game, if Dixie can run the ball on T and make it a competitive game, or if Trinity can stuff the run and make it a long day for the Red Colonels. Dixie cannot have its defense on the field all day and have a chance to bring home the hardware. If Dixie can effectively move the ball against Trinity, its defense will hold up and should be a heck of a game. If Trinity stuffs the run, then title #23 will be heading to the Shamrocks.

I'm going down with a car load of 04' players too.

 

Mine are from the 90's.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.