Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Could Kentucky Beat the 76ers? NBA 2K15 Gives Us A Look

Featured Replies

No...

 

The thread should have stopped at this post. 0 chance. While I am the farthest thing from a UK supporter this is just crazy talk. Could Alabama beat the Jaguars? Nope.

  • Replies 85
  • Views 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UK would get beat by double degits but I still think it would be fun to watch.

It's not about UK, it's more about the 76ers. I root for UK but I'm not depressed when they lose. I'm not THAT guy. I like it when UofL does well, too. Look at the ages of the 76ers. This is NOT an NBA team.

 

I'm a Lakers fan and I think the Sixers will beat the Lakers when they play them.

The thread should have stopped at this post. 0 chance. While I am the farthest thing from a UK supporter this is just crazy talk. Could Alabama beat the Jaguars? Nope.

 

Apple and oranges

I'm a Lakers fan and I think the Sixers will beat the Lakers when they play them.

 

Sure, they could but Kobe, Lin, Swaggy, Boozer, and Jordan Hill would all start for the 76ers. MCW is the only 76ers who could start for the Lakers.

UK will lose 2-3 games this year and the Sixers will win 4-7 and you all can bust my chops but I still say it's 2 D league teams.

 

Didn't Matt Jones tell a story once of Davis, Kidd Gilly, Teague, Jones, Miller and Lamb beating an NBA team in a 2012 summer scrimmage?

UK will lose 2-3 games this year and the Sixers will win 4-7 and you all can bust my chops but I still say it's 2 D league teams.

 

Didn't Matt Jones tell a story once of Davis, Kidd Gilly, Teague, Jones, Miller and Lamb beating an NBA team in a 2012 summer scrimmage?

Ironically, I believe the 76ers had the worst season in NBA history once with only 9 wins.

I'm a Lakers fan and I think the Sixers will beat the Lakers when they play them.

 

Pipe down.

What a thread, before you know we will have members in this thread saying a girls high school team would beat a boys freshmen team.

 

I suppose it would depend on the teams.... :idunno: any given night.........

What a thread, before you know we will have members in this thread saying a girls high school team would beat a boys freshmen team.

 

I don't believe that but I truly believe that a couple of those dominant UCONN women's teams could top SOME boys HS teams. I have stated that before and the vast majority vehemently disagree. I have watched some HS boys' games in which I legitimately felt sorry for some of those kids on one team. A big, strong, polished bunch like the UCONN women of a few years back would "man"handle some of the lowly HS boys' teams IMO.

 

I just don't think a 5' 7" scrawy sophomore with few skills would match up well with 6' 8" 200+ lb Brittney Griner. Give me Griner, Diana Tuarasi, Tamika Catchings, a big, strong smart gal like Elena Delle Donne, and maybe Sue Bird and I'll take my chances over a group of high school boys who would be more likely to make a foul odor than a foul shot. Just my opinion.

Edited by Science Friction

I'm a Lakers fan and I think the Sixers will beat the Lakers when they play them.

 

Next thread title then:

 

Can UK beat this year's Lakers??............

I don't believe that but I truly believe that a couple of those dominant UCONN women's teams could top SOME boys HS teams. I have stated that before and the vast majority vehemently disagree. I have watched some HS boys' games in which I legitimately felt sorry for some of those kids on one team. A big, strong, polished bunch like the UCONN women of a few years back would pulverize some of the lowly HS boys' teams IMO.

 

I don't know about that but I will take the KY high school champs any day against the WNBA champs.

I don't know about that but I will take the KY high school champs any day against the WNBA champs.

 

That my friend is a bold statement :eek:

I don't know about that but I will take the KY high school champs any day against the WNBA champs.

 

Word

I don't know about that but I will take the KY high school champs any day against the WNBA champs.

 

What Clizzy said. Word.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.