Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Could Kentucky Beat the 76ers? NBA 2K15 Gives Us A Look

Featured Replies

Way watered down...and so is college basketball. You take the great UCLA teams. None of those players could even play college as freshman because of the rules. Then they played 3 varsity basketball years before going pro.

College basketball had better and more experienced players... And they were more mature and ready for the NBA when they got there. There is no one at the level of Magic and Bird in college ball, because they will leave after one year... Likewise, it takes them longer to develop in the pros.

I think both college and pro are much weaker as a whole than they use to be...

 

I don't. I think the game is different than what it used to be. Players are more selfish these days and I don't like the way defense is played these days but I feel like the quality of play is still very good at both levels.

  • Replies 85
  • Views 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't. I think the game is different than what it used to be. Players are more selfish these days and I don't like the way defense is played these days but I feel like the quality of play is still very good at both levels.

Agree with you that the talent is there...no question. But college teams don't get to develop a chemistry the way they use to.. And the individual college player doesn't get to develop as much mentally and physically... That's what affects the NBA negatively. It's strewn with players that should still be in college developing. There are many starters in the NBA that would just be sophomores, juniors or seniors back in the day. So, the NBA has to deal with their growing pains instead of college...hence, sloppy play at times. The talent is there, just not the experience..that's what hurts both levels IMO. It won't change though, money talks.

I don't think this is controversial it is just a fact.

 

 

Not a fact because it hasn't happened. Some of the pathetic boys teams I have seen over the years would get squashed by a strong, athletic , experienced women's college championship team, not to mention a strong WNBA team.

Not possible. The Sixers would win 10 out of 10.

 

Not possible means a probability of zero. Kentucky beating the Sixers in a game may not be likely but it certainly doesn't have a zero probability.

No way the Harrisons, Ulis, or Booker could guard the combo of Michael Carter-Williams and Tony Wroten. They'd have their way with our backcourt.

Ill bring it back to life and make a bold statement. Y'all are crazy if you think the NBA is THAT much better than the NCAA. Give me a break. Cats by 15. At least.

If you are watching the UK-Texas game right now, you might want to re-think this. If UK is struggling this much with Texas (they will probably still win), they are not beating anyone in the NBA.

If you are watching the UK-Texas game right now' date=' you might want to re-think this. If UK is struggling this much with Texas (they will probably still win), they are not beating anyone in the NBA.[/quote']

 

Are the 76ers perfect every night, do they have a foul called every 120 seconds in their game?

No way.... I am a huge UK fan, but a college team, no matter how good, is not going to beat an NBA team. If the 76ers and Cats played ten times UK might come within a couple of points in one or two of the games....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.