Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Could Kentucky Beat the 76ers? NBA 2K15 Gives Us A Look

Featured Replies

Next thread title then:

 

Can UK beat this year's Lakers??............

 

I thought that was a given? :D

  • Replies 85
  • Views 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That my friend is a bold statement :eek:

 

Not really. With the size+speed+strength combination, the boys would press them into submission and hammer them on the boards.

Next thread title then:

 

Can UK beat this year's Lakers??............

 

I guarantee they could out rebound Carlos Boozer and Jordan Hill.

Basketball is probably the only sport where this would even have a chance honestly. Football there is absolutely no chance any college team would beat an NFL team. No chance.

 

Nobody on UKs roster with the exception of Willie and Dakari (based on size alone and big man need) could play in the NBA right now and that's with them rarely seeing the floor. Right now there is no way I am giving UK a game out of 10. 30 games from now I may give them one or two but not right now.

 

Nobody on UKs roster with the exception of Willie and Dakari (based on size alone and big man need) could play in the NBA right now and that's with them rarely seeing the floor.

If the twins didn't return to UK, they would both be playing in the NBA right now.

If the twins didn't return to UK, they would both be playing in the NBA right now.

 

Not to the level they will be at because of the benefit of staying. They weren't near ready.

Not to the level they will be at because of the benefit of staying. They weren't near ready.

I 100% agree with that... But they would've been playing this year. And depending on the team, they could've played significant minutes.

NBA isn't near as good as it use to be...and it's because they have so many "young" players that should still be in school developing.

It's just laughable to think UK would even be competitive. Whole different level.

What a thread, before you know we will have members in this thread saying a girls high school team would beat a boys freshmen team.

 

I'd put money on Marion's team a few years ago over some boys freshmen teams.

Basketball is probably the only sport where this would even have a chance honestly. Football there is absolutely no chance any college team would beat an NFL team. No chance.

 

Nobody on UKs roster with the exception of Willie and Dakari (based on size alone and big man need) could play in the NBA right now and that's with them rarely seeing the floor. Right now there is no way I am giving UK a game out of 10. 30 games from now I may give them one or two but not right now.

 

Towns couldn't play in the NBA right now? I have a hard time believing that.

The funny part is people thinking the 76ers are an NBA team. That's the biggest compliment anyone will give them all year.

The funny part is people thinking the 76ers are an NBA team. That's the biggest compliment anyone will give them all year.

 

How does the 76ers roster break down? Don't they have about 5-7 undrafted free agents on their team? How many 2nd round picks? I get what you're saying--this isn't a legitimate NBA roster.

They could.

 

Noel over WCS? Flip a coin.

The twins would both be in the league this year.

Poythess would be, too. There isn't one player on the Sixers more physically gifted or as physical as him.

 

The one thing you always hear is "all of the guys on an NBA team are pros"...well, so are Kentucky's.

 

And there is not one person on this site who is a more unbiased UK baskbasketball fan than me. Win or lose...their outcomes effect me none.

How does the 76ers roster break down? Don't they have about 5-7 undrafted free agents on their team? How many 2nd round picks? I get what you're saying--this isn't a legitimate NBA roster.

 

Luc Mbah a Moute and a Russian (no one has ever heard of) are the only players 25 or older. Every other player is a 1st or 2nd year player. The only one that could start for another team is Michael Carter Williams.

I don't know about that but I will take the KY high school champs any day against the WNBA champs.

 

I don't think this is controversial it is just a fact.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.