Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mitch Wins

Featured Replies

  • Replies 88
  • Views 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just saw this on WYMT, the AP has called it really early.

  • Author

It's hilarious how early it was called.

Glad he won.

 

I agree.

Pretty amazing that the top guy in the House (Boehner) and the probable new top guy in the Senate (McConnell) are only about two hours apart. Good for this area to have two guys in very powerful positions so close.

anyone else find it somewhat funny that we were subjected to months of ads and it took less then 5 minutes for the race to be called?

So, now that he's won, and President Obama can't win a 3rd term, what are we going to bicker about?

Pretty amazing that the top guy in the House (Boehner) and the probable new top guy in the Senate (McConnell) are only about two hours apart. Good for this area to have two guys in very powerful positions so close.

 

Yet we will get tolls on the I-75 bridge. Go figure.

I'll have plenty to say on this ridiculous contest as I continue drinking...

 

Congratulations to the Senator.

Yet we will get tolls on the I-75 bridge. Go figure.

 

If they do end up leading both houses, that bridge needs be on top of the list and Toll-less to boot!

Glad he won.

 

I'm glad too

So, now that he's won, and President Obama can't win a 3rd term, what are we going to bicker about?

 

I'll be interested to hear the responses to this... If there are any.

anyone else find it somewhat funny that we were subjected to months of ads and it took less then 5 minutes for the race to be called?

 

Yep. All that money...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.