Girls from Kentucky planning to play college soccer

Socker

• 3 weeks later...

Payton Black (Boone) Hannah Poe (Ryle) both went to visit Miami OH and Payton went to visit UC last weekend. Both are only sophomores so can't get offers yet but looks like they both are getting lots of interest from local colleges. They both play for the same club team and will be playing in the National league this year so I'm sure they will get much more exposure starting this fall.

Payton Black (Boone) Hannah Poe (Ryle) both went to visit Miami OH and Payton went to visit UC last weekend. Both are only sophomores so can't get offers yet but looks like they both are getting lots of interest from local colleges. They both play for the same club team and will be playing in the National league this year so I'm sure they will get much more exposure starting this fall.

Both are excellent players and athletes.

You mean these two girls do not play in the KPL? I thought that is where the best of the best in Kentucky soccer play.

You mean these two girls do not play in the KPL? I thought that is where the best of the best in Kentucky soccer play.

They play for KHA Red. Won the MRL last year and get bumped up to National this year! I don't think they have ever played in the KPL. Guess KHA sees the MRL as a more competitive league?? :idunno:

They play for KHA Red. Won the MRL last year and get bumped up to National this year! I don't think they have ever played in the KPL. Guess KHA sees the MRL as a more competitive league?? :idunno:

KPL did not exist before this year so they did not play in it at U15, they are now a U16 squad but listed as playing as an OS team so they will not be playing in the KPL.

There is no comparison between the level they play in MRL and KPL.

KPL did not exist before this year so they did not play in it at U15, they are now a U16 squad but listed as playing as an OS team so they will not be playing in the KPL.

There is no comparison between the level they play in MRL and KPL.

Pretty sure JOAT was kidding.