Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Garrard County 28 Lincoln County 14

Featured Replies

  • Author

Yes nice win. Hopefully nothing serious wring with Redmon. He went down tonight with an apparent knee injury. No specifics yet on how serious the injury.

Sounds like this one went down to the wire just like it's seemed to have done ever since the rivalry was renewed. Jerry Perry and crew roll on. Everybody in Stanford needs to stay behind Travis Leffew, his staff and most importantly the boys...things will get going there.

Sounds like this one went down to the wire just like it's seemed to have done ever since the rivalry was renewed. Jerry Perry and crew roll on. Everybody in Stanford needs to stay behind Travis Leffew, his staff and most importantly the boys...things will get going there.

 

Agreed, Harry. I thought Lincoln looked very well prepared. Their players were physical and strong, too. Losing Godbey to the ejection really put them behind the 8-ball.

I was told in the preseason that Garrard expected to win out the 1st 4 games. I thought this was a little off base. I guess the coaches knew what they were talking about. I expected 1-3 possibly 2-2. If they hadnt stubbed there toe at Danville, the Lions would be right there. Congrats on win, and good luck in district play.

All I want to say is...............WHAT A DIFFERENCE A COACH MAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had said 21-7, about what I was expecting. GC should be 4-0, but oh well. I still think this team gets better and better as year goes on.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

I was told in the preseason that Garrard expected to win out the 1st 4 games. I thought this was a little off base. I guess the coaches knew what they were talking about. I expected 1-3 possibly 2-2. If they hadnt stubbed there toe at Danville, the Lions would be right there. Congrats on win, and good luck in district play.

 

I think most people around town would have been happy with 3-1 after the first four games, and rightfully so. And like you said, the loss at Danville could just as easily went the other way. I, too, think this team's best football is ahead of them.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.