Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If weed were legal would you smoke it?

If weed were legal would you smoke it? 58 members have voted

  1. 1. If weed were legal would you smoke it?

    • Yes
      43%
      25
    • No
      56%
      33

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

No, and don't drink either.

 

However, while on Spring Break one year I did try it once. It didn't do a thing for me, although I think we might have been smokin' someone's yard clippings. :lol:

  • Replies 90
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried it a handful of times years back (first few times were in Amsterdam, as I vowed it would be the first place I would smoke) and it never really did much for me. So probably not. Not saying I wouldn't give it another shot....

Absolutely.

 

Not as much as when I was younger but I could see myself smoking a few times a month. I'm also going to assume that if weed were legal, I'd cut back a bit on my drinking.

Absolutely NOT. Don't need to screw my lungs up any worse.

Probably not...where's the fun in it if it were legal?

 

I kid of course.

 

I've had my fair share of experiences with it and liked it a lot. And although I have nothing against it, one day I up and quit because it didn't fit my picture anymore. I lost desire to do it and I don't want it to be part of my normal existence anymore.

 

Been there, done that.

 

If it were legal I guess that's it's possible that once in a blue moon if I was with a few friends I might partake, but I'm pretty sure that I would not be seeking it out.

 

Even with that I'm sure that it's entirely possible that with friends, I also could easily just let it pass me by. Alcohol is legal and I've been known on many occasions to opt for a non-alcoholic beverage when everyone around me is drinking.

No. I don't see the need for it.

 

Same.

Occasionally I would, while in Jamaica 2-3 months back the wife did with some people we met at the resort. I was afraid I would get a pee test, since people from work knew where I was going.

No, and don't drink either.

:

And you somehow still seem like a likable guy...
Couple of squares.

 

Rectangles.

......

 

No. As someone else alluded to, cigarettes are legal and I've never smoked one of them. Like LB13, I also don't drink, although I like the occasional St. Pauli Girl N/A beer, so I'm certainly not about to get high.

 

Just don't get the appeal, but diff'rent strokes for different folks.

No!

I have plenty of other vices!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.