Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If weed were legal would you smoke it?

If weed were legal would you smoke it? 58 members have voted

  1. 1. If weed were legal would you smoke it?

    • Yes
      43%
      25
    • No
      56%
      33

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

If you've ever held a cancerous lung in your hands, blown it up with air and listen to each alveolus burst as you fill it, I wonder if folks would be more conscious of the things they inhale.

 

And the the answer is likely no.

 

Nope. The food we eat and the liquids we drink all destroy our body as well. Should we not eat or drink anymore?

 

Pass on that.

  • Replies 90
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In Colorado and California aren't a lot of the places moving away from smoke and towards edibles, patches, and things like that?

You have obviously smoked way too much marijuana because you're not thinking clearly. Like tobacco smoke, marijuana smoke contains cancer-causing chemicals. There are 33 cancer-causing chemicals contained in marijuana. Marijuana smoke also deposits tar into the lungs. In fact, when equal amounts of marijuana and tobacco are smoked, marijuana deposits four times as much tar into the lungs. This is because marijuana joints are un-filtered and often more deeply inhaled than cigarettes.

 

I haven't smoked in years. After I quit smoking pot I started smoking ciggaretts, I have since quit that also. But I will say after smoking ciggaretts for a while I was coughing up fluid every morning and had a chronic cough. Never had any problems like that when I smoked pot. In fact I played basketball daily and could run with anyone, except maybe Mrs, Walters, I still see her speed walking central park and south Ashland on a regular basis. I hope I'm in as good of shape as she when I'm her age.

 

As far as joints, and pipes for that matter, not being filtered your right. But they do make vaporizers.

No. I don't like the smell either.

No, I wouldn't. Never have smoked weed, no need to start now legal or not.

 

I will enjoy a cigar from time to time.

Speaking of the smell, although I haven't partaken in about 5 years, I've noticed that anytime I happen to smell it when out in the world (example: a car passing me by where the smell is permeating from it), I instantly get a very short lived quick pseudo-buzz from it.

 

I suppose it's some sort of stimulus/response reaction from having experienced it so much in the past.

 

Just last week I passed a 60 year old man on the street walking and puffing while I was out for my power walk and the very same thing happened.

 

He didn't see me coming and acted sheepish when I said "How's it going man"?

 

I wanted to say "No panic dude...it's all good".

 

I however just kept moving acting as if I hadn't noticed. No need to blow his buzz with paranoia.

 

emanating from, not permeating from

 

Sorry about that... it didn't feel right when I typed it, but the correct word just wouldn't come to me at the time.

And you somehow still seem like a likable guy...

 

:laugh:

No I'm 67 years old . Never have smoked anything in my life including Marijuana . Don't see for the life of me why I should start now .

No I'm 67 years old . Never have smoked anything in my life including Marijuana . Don't see for the life of me why I should start now .
Any pain in your elder years? I hear it's good for that, glaucoma as well.

 

As for me, just to get high? Not interested. Pain relief, if legal, I might be persuaded.

Any pain in your elder years? I hear it's good for that, glaucoma as well.

 

As for me, just to get high? Not interested. Pain relief, if legal, I might be persuaded.

 

 

Nah, come on... everyone knows pain killers are way safer. You can get them legally from a doctor and everything so they have to be better, right???

 

Am I right???

 

Am I.. right???

 

Am... I... right???

Nah, come on... everyone knows pain killers are way safer. You can get them legally from a doctor and everything so they have to be better, right???

 

Am I right???

 

Am I.. right???

 

Am... I... right???

Yep...if you want an addiction problem, absolutely correct. :lol2:
Any pain in your elder years? I hear it's good for that, glaucoma as well.

 

As for me, just to get high? Not interested. Pain relief, if legal, I might be persuaded.

None that I can't handle without using pot or painkillers .

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.