Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If weed were legal would you smoke it?

If weed were legal would you smoke it? 58 members have voted

  1. 1. If weed were legal would you smoke it?

    • Yes
      43%
      25
    • No
      56%
      33

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

......

 

No. As someone else alluded to, cigarettes are legal and I've never smoked one of them. Like LB13, I also don't drink, although I like the occasional St. Pauli Girl N/A beer, so I'm certainly not about to get high.

 

Just don't get the appeal, but diff'rent strokes for different folks.

Wow, I thought I was the only one. Never smoked either. Haven't had a dring in 20+ years. I can't even begin to think about inhaling anything. Gives me the heebie jeebies. Not to mention I have a thing with odors. Can't stand the smell.

  • Replies 90
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, I thought I was the only one. Never smoked either. Haven't had a dring in 20+ years. I can't even begin to think about inhaling anything. Gives me the heebie jeebies. Not to mention I have a thing with odors. Can't stand the smell.

 

It smells so good though.

It smells so good though.

 

It must be an acquired thing.:lol2:

I was banned from BGP once for a pro marijuana link in my profile. My how the times have changed. That said, I haven't smoked in over a year and have no intentions to. Honestly I don't see anything wrong with it though.

Absolutely.

I'm more worried about job status than it being legal or illegal.

If not for job status,I'm in every once in a while...

Cigarettes and Cigars are legal and I've never seen a reason to burn one of them, no reason to start now.

 

This. Zero percent chance.

No. I don't see the need for it.

 

I'm trying to think of how many things I would pass on using the "don't see the need for it" thinking.

......

 

No. As someone else alluded to, cigarettes are legal and I've never smoked one of them. Like LB13, I also don't drink, although I like the occasional St. Pauli Girl N/A beer, so I'm certainly not about to get high.

 

Just don't get the appeal, but diff'rent strokes for different folks.

 

I've never once smoked anything - weed, cigarette, or cigar.

Can't stand the smell.

 

I was 18 the first time I ever even had exposure to marijuana. At Riverbend for a concert and a guy in our group started smoking. The smell was just awful.

I've never once smoked anything - weed, cigarette, or cigar.

 

That's right, folks. He gets his highs from W2s, 1040's, etc.

That's right, folks. He gets his highs from W2s, 1040's, etc.

 

Funny even though I can't remember exactly what I was trying to type that led to this. Refresh my aging memory.

Funny even though I can't remember exactly what I was trying to type that led to this. Refresh my aging memory.

 

Here:

 

From off the beaten path:

 

Funk music

Parmesan cheese on buttered toast

Fountain Pepsi

Videos of people getting taxed

Debating/challenging others

Donuts

Pizza

My wife rapping

My wife. Period.

 

And then this beautiful correction:

 

Correction: Videos of people getting "taxed" and not "taxed."

 

#taxed

Here:

 

 

 

And then this beautiful correction:

 

 

 

#taxed

 

Ahh, yes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.