James Harrison announces his retirement from football

You may not think Tomlin is the guy, but he's gonna be there regardless. How you feel about Marvin these days?

I'll say that they've done a decent job drafting but have not hit any homeruns late in the draft like they typically have, poor job in FA and hanging on to vets too long. Harrison for vet minimum and Keisel at a bargain both good front office decisions.

We are on the same page other than I will take Marvin over Tomlin any day of the week but that is for another thread.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You say that now, but you didn't in the not too distant past. Fact.

Find that fact for me.

I am not a Tomlin fan and hope Pittsburgh keeps him.

And Marvin has been up against a lot of odds.

However, like I said, this is all for another thread but I know you want to keep going there because you know I am right about the Steelers, they don't have the talent they used to have and the signings of old and retired players confirm that.

Find that fact for me.

I am not a Tomlin fan and hope Pittsburgh keeps him.

And Marvin has been up against a lot of odds.

However, like I said, this is all for another thread but I know you want to keep going there because you know I am right about the Steelers, they don't have the talent they used to have and the signings of old and retired players confirm that.

So, you've been in Marvin's corner his entire tenure? Is that what you are saying? It would take me some time in your 96K posts, but that's just not what your tune was before the recent success. I'll say that you've always said you're not a Tomlin believer if that's what you're saying.

Depth is an issue for Pittsburgh until some of the youth ages well. That's just the truth. And they may end up a .500 team again, or worse. However, in the event they get lucky schedule-wise and get on a little run here and manage to stay somewhat healthy, they very well could be in the mix because they have a history of finishing stronger than they start, health issues not withstanding.

You sportin' a 92 jersey this weekend?

Don't have one.

May break out the 58 black one with the Bicentennial patch for its 2014 debut. The regular white 43 didn't go through the washer after the Ratbirds loss as is custom, and we had a rebound v. Carolina when I just rolled with a T-shirt (hung around the house all day detoxifying after a particularly saucy Bourbon Fest Saturday).

Not sure where the luck is with the 43, but I can always pull the black 36 out early — that one's usually reserved for Bengals games to torture my brother and one of my best friends. If we win this week and start a trend, I may just call in an season retirement on 43.

Don't have one.

May break out the 58 black one with the Bicentennial patch for its 2014 debut. The regular white 43 didn't go through the washer after the Ratbirds loss as is custom, and we had a rebound v. Carolina when I just rolled with a T-shirt (hung around the house all day detoxifying after a particularly saucy Bourbon Fest Saturday).

Not sure where the luck is with the 43, but I can always pull the black 36 out early — that one's usually reserved for Bengals games to torture my brother and one of my best friends. If we win this week and start a trend, I may just call in an season retirement on 43.

I'll be sporting the white 88 Swann jersey in sec. 107 with the fam Sunday. Oldest will have on his black 92, youngest still rolls with the white 94. Wife just looks all kinds of cute in her vintage Steeler 3/4 tee. And 4 turrible towels, of course.

I'll be sporting the white 88 Swann jersey in sec. 107 with the fam Sunday. Oldest will have on his black 92, youngest still rolls with the white 94. Wife just looks all kinds of cute in her vintage Steeler 3/4 tee. And 4 turrible towels, of course.

My kinda people.

Yeah, went with the Bus 36 one, and it didn't work. That's what I get for using jerseys in the wrong spot. :ohbrother: