CCH vs St Henry......or Scott vs Highlands

No winner in CCH v St H game... 0-0 tie. CCH plays with a Missing 9 (variant of Barca's False 9), has 80% possession and a ton of good looks, but just can't finish. St Henry also looks good with possession estimated at 60%. In contrast, the Scott v Highlands game is a goal/card-fest with aggregate possession less than 50% and both the final goal and card count at 4-3. No way to know winner in advance.

No winner in CCH v St H game... 0-0 tie. CCH plays with a Missing 9 (variant of Barca's False 9), has 80% possession and a ton of good looks, but just can't finish. St Henry also looks good with possession estimated at 60%. In contrast, the Scott v Highlands game is a goal/card-fest with aggregate possession less than 50% and both the final goal and card count at 4-3. No way to know winner in advance.

Wrong! There will be a winner. I tire of being wrong all the time.

My prediction for the CCH / st Henry game is for long uncut grass. It benefits st Henry .......I am thinking that the lawn mover suddenly breaks down .....

OK Goldilocks... what length would you like the grass cut to?

Who wins and why?

Can't make a call on the CCH vs ST Henry match up, I am not sure who CCH is up against, that was all kept under wraps last weekend.

I think that Scott will get the best of Highlands in the other matchup. I see Scott being too strong up front and feel that Highlands will struggle to contain them. I will go with Scott 3 - Highlands 1.

I'd agree that Scott will beat Highlands but I think it's more like 4-2 or 4-3. Hard to gauge CCH/St. Henry. Colonels have not been on grass all year, they are slow-footed in the back (some fast defenders on JV....) and the scoring issues of course. On the other hand, CCH dominated St. Henry in regionals last year with a much less technically competent team. St. Henry has a little speed up top but if the Colonels don't give up any dumb goals or break aways they should win.