Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

15th Regional Pairings and Predictions

Who Will Cut Down The Nets At The Expo Center? 74 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Will Cut Down The Nets At The Expo Center?

    • Belfry
      5%
      4
    • Betsy Lane
      4%
      3
    • Johnson Central
      13%
      10
    • Paintsville
      39%
      29
    • Pike County Central
      14%
      11
    • Pikeville
      2%
      2
    • Prestonsburg
      17%
      13
    • Shelby Valley
      2%
      2

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Monday

6:30 PM Pike County Central/Betsy Layne

8:00 PM Pikeville/Johnson Central

Tuesday

6:30 PM Prestonsburg/Belfry

8:00 PM Paintsville/Shelby Valley

  • Replies 40
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best possible draw - anywhere in upper bracket...

Worst possible draw - anywhere in the lower bracket...

Big crowds Mon & Tue...maybe even full house (7 or 8 thousand)????

Well you've seen the pairings, now rate the 8 teams and pick your winner...

 

Schedule:

Monday

6:30 PM Pike County Central/Betsy Layne

8:00 PM Pikeville/Johnson Central

Tuesday

6:30 PM Prestonsburg/Belfry

8:00 PM Paintsville/Shelby Valley

 

My rankings:

 

1. Paintsville

2. Prestonsburg

3. Johnson Central

4. Pike County Central

5. Belfry

6. Betsy Lane

7. Pikeville

8. Shelby Valley

 

My pick to win it all is Paintsville...they're really clicking right now, and I expect them to meet Johnson Central in the regional final!!! An all Johnson County final!!!! How awesome that would be!

 

Who is your pick?

I see the first round winners as: Johnson Central, Pike County Central, Prestonsburg, and Paintsville...good thing is that's really the top 4 teams in the region!

I see the first round winners as: Johnson Central, Pike County Central, Prestonsburg, and Paintsville...good thing is that's really the top 4 teams in the region!

 

Yeah, but who do you like going into the final? If I were Paintsville I would rather have played PCC (assuming they both win) than to play Belfry (assuming they win). Looks like Johnson Central benefited by losing the District to me. But you have to win 3 to go to Rupp anyway. Might as well get it over with early.

I think that Paintsville is the team to beat, but I think that Prestonsburg and Belfry are both very capable of doing it. I think that Pike County Central or Johnson Central will come out of the top brackett. Should be some good ballgames.

 

My rankings (which don't mean much when they tip it off):

 

1. Paintsville

2. Prestonsburg

3. Pike County Central

4. Belfry

5. Johnson Central

6. Betsy Layne

7. Pikeville

8. Shelby Valley

There will be upsets in this tournament!!!

I'll take Pike Central over Prestonsburg in the final...All 8 teams have a good following so there should be some big crowds at the Expo. While doubtful it would be sweet to see a All-Pike County final four

I'm going with Pike Central over Paintsville, although any of the 8 can win...

1. Painstville

2. Pike Central

3. Prestonsburg

4. Johnson Central

5. Belfry

6. Shelby Valley

7. Pikeville

8. Betsy Layne

(6, 7, and 8 could go in any order)

 

I'll pick Paintsville to win it, but anyone could end up with the title.

I'm going to say an all Johnson County final.

 

That would be great, but it'll never happen as long as the championship is played in Pike County. It would be more likely to be an all Pike County championship........if you get my drift.

That would be great, but it'll never happen as long as the championship is played in Pike County. It would be more likely to be an all Pike County championship........if you get my drift.

 

 

I get your drift sadly...are they still rotating the refs?

1. Paintsville

2. Pike Central

3. Prestonsburg

4. Johnson Central

5. Belfry

6. Shelby Valley

7. Betsy Layne

8. Pikeville

 

Paintsville wins it...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.