15th Regional Pairings and Predictions

Who Will Cut Down The Nets At The Expo Center?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Cut Down The Nets At The Expo Center?

• Belfry
    • Betsy Lane
    • Johnson Central
    • Paintsville
    • Pike County Central
    • Pikeville
    • Prestonsburg
    • Shelby Valley

I get your drift sadly...are they still rotating the refs?

I don't know????

This is why I think it should remain as it always has been. Rotating from school to school. I think each year they should maintain the rotation and let each school who is hosting have the option of holding at their school or at the Expo Center.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be great, but it'll never happen as long as the championship is played in Pike County. It would be more likely to be an all Pike County championship........if you get my drift.

Wow, getting an early jump on the whining. :laugh:

There will be upsets in this tournament!!!

Upsets? Name a true favorite?

Top bracket is where to be. The lower bracket is the toughest by far. Wouldn't be surprised to see Prestonsburg face off with Pike Central in the finals.

It's wide open. It could be an all-Floyd, all-Johnson, all-Pike finals. Anything goes this season and the field should be exciting to watch this week.

Central should have an easy road to the Championships. An all Johnson Co final is very possible. Paintsville has a lot tougher road though.

Easy road??? I would be shocked to see JC in the finals, although it could happen...

That would be great, but it'll never happen as long as the championship is played in Pike County. It would be more likely to be an all Pike County championship........if you get my drift.

I don't agree; I see Pike Central vs. Paintsville in the final.

I will go with Pike Cent. over Paintsville in the final. The title stays in Pike County yet again. The Expo Center should be the host of the tournament every year. Almost every other region has ONE site that the tourney is played in every season and no one complains. This will be something I believe that everyone in Johnson Co. is going to have to accept. The region tourney will NOT be played at Johnson Central again.

There are many teams that can win this region. Paintsville has a really good shot because they have alot of talent but the question with them is their youth.

On another note I dont think you will be too happy with the 13th region officials.

Good luck to all teams in the 15th and whoever wins go represent the 15th well at Rupp...