14th Region Draw and Predictions

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What would make you think this? You must have something to give you that opinnion?

Ill spell out my oppinion on why Estill should win. The crusaders cant match up. They have no one that can defend Dixon. He will be able to run at will and create plays for hot shooters in Reese, Puckett, and Christopher. Look for swing man Berryman to be back in full swing and shooting lights out as well.

Estill has too many weapons. They are a seasoned team - and they are all enjoying themselves late in the season.

I don't see Stepp getting into any real rhythm tomorrow night? Estill will shut him down much the way they did Tyler Rich Friday night - but unlike the bobcats - the Crusaders dont have much firepower to counter.

If Estill comes up with an early lead and dont take their foot off the gas - it could very well be JBS getting routed.

Apparently you had not seen JBS play.......

Tate Cox was the best player on the floor tonight....4 more years for him after this one....THats scary....

Agreed, he showed more maturity than anyone on the floor. Crowd or pressure was never a factor to him as he led June B. to the semi's. Congrats Tate on the victory and goodluck come Friday.

Cant wait to see the match up with either Tate and Hicks(and adding Stepp in the mix). Three very good guards with something to prove.:argue::fight:

Guys, calm down and win with dignity. You won, no point in trying to stir the pot. I'm glad JBS won, made the trip worthwhile, but c'mon, let's act like adults here. :rolleyes:

I agree Tate Cox was definately one of the best players on the floor last night. That young man is very talented and gets overlooked. It will be a very interesting matchup between JBS and Hazard as both like to rely on the outside game... and Hicks and Cox both can shoot the lights out. Can't wait for Friday.