July 9, 201412 yr I don't think I can come up with five, three definitely though... Demarcus Cousins Ramel Bradley Patrick Sparks
July 9, 201412 yr Author G - Michael Porter - Dude was a bad player and worse person. G - Julius Mays - Not very talented, did nothing to really help an awful team. Always thought he got too much love from the KY media considering what he brought. F - Bobby Perry - If I'd kept a swear jar, I could probably make a sizable donation in his name. F - Reggie Hanson More to his days as an assistant. Beating Clay Co. in the State Tournament in HS doesn't help. C - Marvin Stone - Someone said he transferred.
July 9, 201412 yr With the exception of Eric Manual, Chris Mills, and Dwane Casey (as an assistant coach), if they put on the blue uniform, there is no way I will ever hate them.
July 9, 201412 yr With the exception of Eric Manual, Chris Mills, and Dwane Casey (as an assistant coach), if they put on the blue uniform, there is no way I will ever hate them. Yeah, hate is a strong word. Ultimately you were rooting for the guys when they were playing since you are fan of the team. But the Wildcats that always drove me the most nuts: Shagari Alleyne Desmond Allison JP Blevins Demarcus Cousins Josh Carrier
July 9, 201412 yr Recently would be Archie, very selfish on the court and never seemed to care. Although, none of us knows him or has probably ever spoken to him.
July 9, 201412 yr I was too young to remember him but Dirk Benningfield (was that his last name) drove my dad crazy back in the early/mid 80's.
July 9, 201412 yr I was too young to remember him but Dirk Benningfield (was that his last name) drove my dad crazy back in the early/mid 80's. Dirk Minniefield
July 9, 201412 yr PG - Jarrod Polson SG - Josh Carrier SF - Desmond Allison PF - Jules Camara C - Daniel Orton
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.