July 9, 201412 yr Boogie. Showed his true colors at an exhibition against Georgetown College here in Mason County. 'Nuff said; this is a family-oriented site.
July 9, 201412 yr I've got an almost all white guy team: Travis Ford Patrick Sparks Sean Sutton Jared Prickett Daniel Orton
July 9, 201412 yr I've got an almost all white guy team: Travis Ford Patrick Sparks Sean Sutton Jared Prickett Daniel Orton Racist.
July 9, 201412 yr Honestly don't understand the hate toward Saul. Nobody played harder than Saul Smith.
July 9, 201412 yr Derek Anderson Ron Mercer Travis Ford Sean Woods Kenny Walker You could probably win a title with that team if things fell right and you didn't face a strong Big!
July 9, 201412 yr Honestly don't understand the hate toward Saul. Nobody played harder than Saul Smith. He was a jerk off the court but I always felt he was unfairly scrutinized on the court.
July 9, 201412 yr Honestly don't understand the hate toward Saul. Nobody played harder than Saul Smith. I always felt he was unfairly scrutinized on the court. No one can question Saul's consistent effort. At the same time, no one can question that the only reason he started as UK's point guard is because his Dad was the coach.
July 9, 201412 yr Travis Ford Rashaad Carruth Daniel Orton Archie Goodwin Ryan Harrow 6th man Ritchie Farmer
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.