Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Most Hated Kentucky Wildcats

Featured Replies

Walker would thrive in today's more open offenses.

 

Because he would have more room in the paint to use his athleticism?

  • Replies 102
  • Views 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Because he would have more room in the paint to use his athleticism?

 

I think so, yes.

Steve Masiello.

 

He wins by a landslide!

 

Shot 0-12 from the field during his senior year. Still had that cocky strut.

 

Actually, his bio says he was 9 of 12 that year

Actually, his bio says he was 9 of 12 that year

 

His bio also reads that he received a college degree.

His bio also reads that he received a college degree.

 

:lol2:

He does now, finished it this summer.

I have to say that I don't necessarily hate these guys, but they did drive me insane.

 

Brandon Stockton - known more for the Tubby chest bump than anything.

 

Josh Carrier - the best practice player in the history of UK

 

Gimel Martinez - his fouls per minute had to be an NCAA record of its own

 

Michael Bradley - the "I'm transferring because I don't get to shoot enough" guy

 

Rashaad Carruth - He do what he gonna do. The closest to hate I've ever had to someone.

Not to be nasty, but Larry Stamper IMO did not help the team much.

Rob Lock.... Still to this day if someone tries to dunk and gets blocked by the rim, I say he just Rob Locked it!

Rob Lock.... Still to this day if someone tries to dunk and gets blocked by the rim, I say he just Rob Locked it!

 

Always thought he and Jared Prickett were somehow related.

Honestly don't understand the hate toward Saul. Nobody played harder than Saul Smith.

 

 

I agree. Kid played his heart out. And let's face it, he played pretty darn well at times.

Honestly don't understand the hate toward Saul. Nobody played harder than Saul Smith.

 

He was Tubby's kid, and well, he sucked.

Hood tweeting about Scott Co... And I really was a fan of his.

No more.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.