Kentucky Recruiting 2016

gold sunrise

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When do most kids make their decisions? I know they have the Signing day for Football in like February or whatever, is there a day for basketball as well? Or is there a certain time period, like a month or so, where most kids usually sign? Sorry if that is a terrible question, just do not keep up with the logistics of the recruiting world like I should

When do most kids make their decisions? I know they have the Signing day for Football in like February or whatever, is there a day for basketball as well? Or is there a certain time period, like a month or so, where most kids usually sign? Sorry if that is a terrible question, just do not keep up with the logistics of the recruiting world like I should

Two signing periods. A fall period that starts soon and then another one in the spring.

Jerry Meyer still really likes UK for Bridges. He has held that stance even after others started drifting back towards MSU.

Getting that elite wing has been Cal's weakest recruiting area. He has missed on the Stanley Johnson's of the world.

He got MKG and that is really it off the top of my head in regards to getting elite wing type players.

Honestly, that position has probably cost them a couple of titles. It's the missing piece in their talent collection.

Can you weigh in on this recurit please @gametime?

Biggest stock riser all spring and summer. Went from relative unknown to sure fire top 10 prospect.

From what I've seen he projects as a match up nightmare as a face four. Really high skill level and nice touch out to three...