July 31, 201511 yr Wow. That's crazy. In every other year the drop wouldn't be even close to as steep, and I honestly doubt the national guys pull the trigger and put him below 15 or so. Just going by what my eyes told me on the road...
July 31, 201511 yr Simmons was the one kid I was most sure would land at UK. Crazy how things change.
August 2, 201511 yr 2018 Jontay Porter committed to UWashington. He is the younger brother of Michael Porter. Lorenzo Romar is Michael Porter's godfather.
August 2, 201511 yr 2018 Jontay Porter committed to UWashington. He is the younger brother of Michael Porter. Lorenzo Romar is Michael Porter's godfather. Will Romar survive until 2018?
August 4, 201511 yr In every other year the drop wouldn't be even close to as steep, and I honestly doubt the national guys pull the trigger and put him below 15 or so. Just going by what my eyes told me on the road... I know that Kobi has had a poor summer (by his lofty standards), but man, he looked really good last night on TV. REALLY good. Long, athletic, a willing defender, can finish...if he ends up being in that 15-20 range, your point about this being a GREAT class will prove to be spot-on.
August 4, 201511 yr I know that Kobi has had a poor summer (by his lofty standards), but man, he looked really good last night on TV. REALLY good. Long, athletic, a willing defender, can finish...if he ends up being in that 15-20 range, your point about this being a GREAT class will prove to be spot-on. His talent level isn't an issue, it has been consistency in performance and at times effort. I've long been a big fan of Kobi, just felt he underperformed too often this spring and summer...
August 5, 201511 yr Diallo still not cleared because Our Savior New American flagged by NCAA. I've heard that somewhere before...
August 5, 201511 yr Diallo still not cleared because Our Savior New American flagged by NCAA. I've heard that somewhere before... I was wondering how long it would be until someone mentioned that on here.
August 5, 201511 yr Diallo still not cleared because Our Savior New American flagged by NCAA. I've heard that somewhere before... Skal isn't cleared yet, is he?
August 5, 201511 yr Skal isn't cleared yet, is he? Probably cleared academically. There's a couple qualifying steps you must meet, academically and amateur status. Skal graduated from an accredited high school so that won't be the problem, his status as an amateur may be in question due to his guardian so it's going to be interesting to see what may or may not come to light. Diallo's situation is different being his academic eligibility is what's in question. GT mentioned this a while back and stated that other Our Savior players were denied eligibility. If that's the case it doesn't look good for Diallo unless something happens. Our Saviors accreditation obviously in question and if so this would be very sad for a player like Diallo considering by all accounts he is a really nice kid and hard worker.
August 5, 201511 yr When might there be a decision on Skal's eligibility issues? Is there a time frame on that?
August 6, 201511 yr When might there be a decision on Skal's eligibility issues? Is there a time frame on that? With the NCAA it's hard to say. They usually don't get in a hurry with these things.
August 7, 201511 yr Author When might there be a decision on Skal's eligibility issues? Is there a time frame on that? Coach Cals site released this video/article. Don't think he would have done that if there was any question on his eligibility. Here is a link to the video/article. Know he will be one of my favorites. Meet The Wildcats: A journey unlike any other, Labissiere arrives at UK embracing competition] Edited August 8, 201511 yr by gold sunrise
August 7, 201511 yr Thanks! Loved the video! Yeah I think it's obvious Coach Cal at least thinks he's gonna be eligible so I'll take that.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.