Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Recruiting 2016

Featured Replies

Harry Giles said his in-home with Cal was "10 out of 10."

  • Replies 281
  • Views 52.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cats offered 6'7 F Miles Bridges from Huntington Prep.

Jayson Tatum says he will announce in two weeks.

  • Author
Jayson Tatum says he will announce in two weeks.

 

Keep us updated on when and time.

Jayson Tatum says he will announce in two weeks.

 

Doesn't look good for the CATS if that's the case.

I think Simmons, Bridges, Alkins, and Killeya-Jones are the most likely guys to end up as Cats in 2016. Unfortunately, I don't see Tatum, Giles, or Jackson coming.

Markelle Fultz got an offer tonight. I'm a big fan of his game...

  • Author
Markelle Fultz got an offer tonight. I'm a big fan of his game...

Was reading about him on KSR. Any "sleepers' out there that may start showing up on some schools radar?

Was reading about him on KSR. Any "sleepers' out there that may start showing up on some schools radar?

 

Not many "sleepers" at the Peach Jam. Everyone here is well known before the first ball is tipped... :lol2:

From the bits and pieces that I have read about the 2016 class, is that it is LOADED.

Some think that Duke is in a prime position for the top kids in the 2016 and 2017 classes but that both are so deep, that many teams will have great hauls.

Interesting to see that Tatum is somewhat trending for the Billikens.

 

I think that Simmons seems to be the best shot that UK has for an early verbal.

 

What are their chances with Monk? Can they get him out of Arkansas?

From the bits and pieces that I have read about the 2016 class' date=' is that it is LOADED. Some think that Duke is in a prime position for the top kids in the 2016 and 2017 classes but that both are so deep, that many teams will have great hauls. Interesting to see that Tatum is somewhat trending for the Billikens. I think that Simmons seems to be the best shot that UK has for an early verbal. What are their chances with Monk? Can they get him out of Arkansas?[/quote']

 

The best coach in the country adopting a 1 and done program is really gonna hurt Cal. But Cal will still get his.

From the bits and pieces that I have read about the 2016 class, is that it is LOADED.

Some think that Duke is in a prime position for the top kids in the 2016 and 2017 classes but that both are so deep, that many teams will have great hauls.

Interesting to see that Tatum is somewhat trending for the Billikens.

 

I think that Simmons seems to be the best shot that UK has for an early verbal.

 

What are their chances with Monk? Can they get him out of Arkansas?

 

There are some things with Simmons that could hang up the process. I think they get Fultz if they push at all. Highly unlikely Monk leaves Arkansas...

Evan Daniels thinks Tatum picks Duke today.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.