Kentucky Recruiting 2016

gold sunrise

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What can you tell us about him?

Really, really skilled guard. Incredible mid range and pull up game and shoots the 3 at a high level. High IQ and excellent feel for the game. One of my favorite guards in the class...

Thon has been great the past month. Sometimes it just isn't a fit. No need to take a dig...

Wasn't trying to Dig. 2016 is loaded IMO he would have been better served in the 15 class. He needs to add some weight as well.

Wasn't trying to Dig. 2016 is loaded IMO he would have been better served in the 15 class. He needs to add some weight as well.

He has bulked up a good deal. Played with a ton of strength at NBPA Top 100 Camp...

There are some things with Simmons that could hang up the process.

I hear from lots of folks lacking in their ability to be honest and open-minded, so as a guy squarely on the other side of the fence, is Simmons and Xavier a real shot, or simply an example of him placating his best friend? Would obviously be a HUGE get if he was to end up on Victory Parkway.

I hear from lots of folks lacking in their ability to be honest and open-minded, so as a guy squarely on the other side of the fence, is Simmons and Xavier a real shot, or simply an example of him placating his best friend? Would obviously be a HUGE get if he was to end up on Victory Parkway.

If UK wasn't involved I think it would be a very real possibility.

While he is certainly an elite talent, he hasn't impressed me as much this spring and summer as he did last year. For whatever reason his play has been inconsistent and he isn't taking over games nearly as often. Will be interesting to see how UK plays its hand with both he and Fultz lined up...

If UK wasn't involved I think it would be a very real possibility. While he is certainly an elite talent' date=' he hasn't impressed me as much this spring and summer as he did last year. For whatever reason his play has been inconsistent and he isn't taking over games nearly as often. Will be interesting to see how UK plays its hand with both he and Fultz lined up...[/quote']

I'm hoping Cal can land both thanks to his new pitch of recruiting and playing position less players. Both are versatile enough to play alongside each other I just hope they see it the same way.

Markelle Fultz got an offer tonight. I'm a big fan of his game...

There are some things with Simmons that could hang up the process. I think they get Fultz if they push at all. Highly unlikely Monk leaves Arkansas...

Cal here in Atlanta to see Fultz...

Really, really skilled guard. Incredible mid range and pull up game and shoots the 3 at a high level. High IQ and excellent feel for the game. One of my favorite guards in the class...

Jerry Meyer says he "would kind of be shocked" if Fultz landed anywhere except UK.

Next Cats: Kentucky's Calipari has plenty of options in loaded 2016 class | Basketball recruiting | Kentucky.com

Jerry Meyer says he "would kind of be shocked" if Fultz landed anywhere except UK.

Next Cats: Kentucky's Calipari has plenty of options in loaded 2016 class | Basketball recruiting | Kentucky.com

Word all along has been if UK made a push they would get him, but they botched things a bit when he visited in June and they didn't offer. Still expect him at UK, but they have some making up to do...