Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Recruiting 2016

Featured Replies

I guess I have officially became old, because this is simply unwatchable for me. Great talent, awful hoops

  • Replies 281
  • Views 52.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UK offered Porter.

Wimbledon > Bad basketball. Tatum is also going to pick Duke. No point in tuning in anymore.

Evan Daniels thinks Tatum picks Duke today.

 

And I'd assume Harry Giles isn't far behind...

Duke's going to get some major talent in this class.

 

Yeahhhh budddyyyyy

Duke's going to get some major talent in this class.

 

They're also expected to land 6'3 5* PG Frank Jackson as well...#12 overall for 2016.

Duke will be the top team for years to come until Coach K retires. He learned from Cal how to recruit these guys and he is a much better in game coach than Cal ever will be. No one will ever convince me

if Coach K was coaching UK in the Wisconsin game that UK would

have lost. I hate that because I hate coach K, but I will always be honest. Read my posts about the Bengals lol.

Duke will be the top team for years to come until Coach K retires. He learned from Cal how to recruit these guys and he is a much better in game coach than Cal ever will be. No one will ever convince me

if Coach K was coaching UK in the Wisconsin game that UK would

have lost. I hate that because I hate coach K, but I will always be honest. Read my posts about the Bengals lol.

 

I bet if Cal was coaching Duke against Mercer and Lehigh Duke would have won. You agree?

They're also expected to land 6'3 5* PG Frank Jackson as well...#12 overall for 2016.

 

I thought their man was Dennis Smith Jr. ?

 

I thought their man was Dennis Smith Jr. ?

 

NC State considered the leader for Smith...

Seems like the state of North Carolina is producing a ton of top talent of late. Maybe it's always been that way but Ingram, Giles, Smith over three classes.

Cal here in Atlanta to see Fultz...

  • Author
Cal here in Atlanta to see Fultz...

 

What can you tell us about him?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.