Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Recruiting 2016

Featured Replies

Any idea why his parents don't want him at UK?

  • Replies 281
  • Views 52.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any idea why his parents don't want him at UK?

 

From everything I've read and seen about it, the "Mom doesn't want him at UK" saga is way overblown.

From everything I've read and seen about it, the "Mom doesn't want him at UK" saga is way overblown.

 

 

But no explanation as to why she feels that way? Just strange since parent's usually love Cal.

But no explanation as to why she feels that way? Just strange since parent's usually love Cal.

 

Based on what I've read, I think it's more she has a slight preference for Duke over Kentucky than she doesn't want him at UK...

Based on what I've read, I think it's more she has a slight preference for Duke over Kentucky than she doesn't want him at UK...

 

Got ya.

Think the Cats have any interest in a player like Alec Peters from Valpo as a graduate transfer?

 

Withdrew his name from the draft. Averaged 18ppg & 8.5rpg last year. Shot 44% from 3 and 85% from FT.

Think the Cats have any interest in a player like Alec Peters from Valpo as a graduate transfer?

 

Withdrew his name from the draft. Averaged 18ppg & 8.5rpg last year. Shot 44% from 3 and 85% from FT.

 

Yep, their going to have to play against his team next year.

 

Possibly the first game of the season.

Think the Cats have any interest in a player like Alec Peters from Valpo as a graduate transfer?

 

Withdrew his name from the draft. Averaged 18ppg & 8.5rpg last year. Shot 44% from 3 and 85% from FT.

 

That would be awesome, dude is a stud, but I don't see it. He'd have to take a major reduction in minutes, shots, and opportunities. I think he'll just stay at Valpo.

I was just wandering since UK lost Marques Bolden to Duke, if they might continue to Recruit J. Allen from Texas. He is a 6-11 center, and played on all the All Star teams

That would be awesome, dude is a stud, but I don't see it. He'd have to take a major reduction in minutes, shots, and opportunities. I think he'll just stay at Valpo.

 

True. Unless he thought the extra exposure at Kentucky, practicing with and against those guys, would make him better an increase his draft stock?

 

Just something fun to think about.

Pretty sure he cut Kentucky from his list a week or so ago.

 

 

And Dicky Beal was committed to DePaul. What's your point? :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.