November 10, 201510 yr With Diallo now legally fighting with the NCAA it seems like Cal has a unique ability to miss out on the right guys. Mudiay, Diallo, Mohammed, etc.
November 10, 201510 yr With Diallo now legally fighting with the NCAA it seems like Cal has a unique ability to miss out on the right guys. Mudiay, Diallo, Mohammed, etc. It wasn't a secret on any of those guys. If I knew each one was going to have major issues....
November 12, 201510 yr Fox announcing Thursday on ESPNU KSR today said that he's probably Cal's best PG since John Wall and put him in that potential category. True? Sounded like a real good chance that he chose UK tonight.
November 16, 201510 yr Bam Adebayo announcing tomorrow. There seems to be some late heat coming in for UK for this one. I wonder if this is more of a smokescreen and the pick is going to be NCState? His buddy is going there in Dennis Smith and NCState has long thought to be the leader. Some feel his handlers may want him to go to UK. We shall see...
November 17, 201510 yr More and more people flipping from NCST to UK. This may be legit and if he does pull for UK, it will be one of Cal's biggest coups.
November 17, 201510 yr More and more people flipping from NCST to UK. This may be legit and if he does pull for UK' date=' it will be one of Cal's biggest coups.[/quote'] Kid is Randle but with athleticism.
November 17, 201510 yr Kid is Randle but with athleticism. Completely different player than Randle...
November 17, 201510 yr Adebayo Crystal Ball continues to trend towards UK this evening. I dont think its a smoke screen since the Carolina guys started flipping to UK. Hope call pulls this off, it would be a huge get! Edited November 17, 201510 yr by 23Legend typo
November 17, 201510 yr Sounds like the adidas folks are HOT, but remember Bam only played on their circuit for a year and prior to that was a Nike kid with Boo Williams. I'm sure they will be putting on as much pressure as possible for NC State between now and tomorrow morning...
November 17, 201510 yr Completely different player than Randle... Pull up jumper from 10 and makes a living around the rim?
November 17, 201510 yr Pull up jumper from 10 and makes a living around the rim? Randle more about skill, Bam more about power. Dwight Howard type big man...
November 17, 201510 yr Randle more about skill' date=' Bam more about power. Dwight Howard type big man...[/quote'] I could see that I guess my athleticism part should have been power. Dude is definitely above the rim. Hope Cal wins!
November 17, 201510 yr I could see that I guess my athleticism part should have been power. Dude is definitely above the rim. Hope Cal wins! Powerfully athletic would be a good description for Bam...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.