Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Recruiting 2016

Featured Replies

  • Replies 281
  • Views 52.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bolden isn't coming to Madness or Duke the next day.

So good to hear. What is your opinion on us landing Giles?

He just canceled his visit to UNC. It's most likely down to UK and Duke.

He just canceled his visit to UNC. It's most likely down to UK and Duke.

 

I'd love to get him, but I think he's headed for Duke.

  • Author
I'd love to get him, but I think he's headed for Duke.

 

Me too, but I feel like we may get him..or that is wishful thinking....:lol2:

Me too, but I feel like we may get him..or that is wishful thinking....:lol2:

 

I hope you're right & that it's not wishful thinking!

  • Author
Crystal ball for Monk is trending to UK. Take it for what it's worth.

 

I have heard much on Monks recruiting lately. What have you heard?

Kobi Simmons is delaying his decision until Spring.

Kobi Simmons is delaying his decision until Spring.

 

And did I see that UK visited Giles last night?

 

Hail mary?

And did I see that UK visited Giles last night?

 

Hail mary?

 

They did watch Giles play last night.

 

Cal isn't conceding.

They did watch Giles play last night.

 

Cal isn't conceding.

 

I think he's Duke bound.

 

Do you?

I think he's Duke bound.

 

Do you?

 

No idea. I don't follow it closely enough. Sounds like most think he is going to Duke though.

No idea. I don't follow it closely enough. Sounds like most think he is going to Duke though.

 

The fact that he didn't even really consider North Carolina is very telling about North Carolina IMO.

 

Five years ago, this would have been a knock-down-drag-out between Duke & UNC.

Cal was in VA to see Giles last night and in AK to see Monk today. Speculation is Simmons moved his announcement back in the event UK doesn't get Monk and Ulis decides to turn pro. Everyone assumes Fox is the dreaded 'silent verbal' to UK. Set to announce in the next few days.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.