Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Recruiting 2016

Featured Replies

According to them, he wants to commit to Arkansas, but his brother won't let him. Yeah right...

 

Bolagna

  • Replies 281
  • Views 52.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So is this enough to surpass Duke for #1 class? I know they have #1 & #2 but seems like our class is deeper right now.?

So is this enough to surpass Duke for #1 class? I know they have #1 & #2 but seems like our class is deeper right now.?

 

Yes

This year is going to be fun. Next year is going to be more fun. I wanna kiss Cal.

This 5 man class is like stuff I would create in video games.

Any chance UK gets him? Where do you think he ends up?

 

His camp has kept things very tight to the vest. UK, Duke or Kansas with no clear leader being leaked to even the most connected guys I know in Texas...

Ben Roberts now saying it will be Thursday.

 

Haha. I'll believe when I see it.

Haha. I'll believe when I see it.

I think the last day to sign their NLI is Wednesday though, so his decision will have to be made and I think he's just announcing it to the world Thursday.

I think the last day to sign their NLI is Wednesday though, so his decision will have to be made and I think he's just announcing it to the world Thursday.

 

He doesn't have to sign NLI

Cal had him and mom struck back, the saga continues.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.