Kentucky Recruiting 2016

gold sunrise

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One tidbit I heard is that on Cal's last visit, he only agreed to meet with the family and the AAU coach was not to be in attendance of his visit. Had been some rumblings those close to Adebayo, not the AAU crew have been pushing Bam to UK against the other people pulling for NCST.

Shawn Kemp is who I have heard people compare him to. Just brute strength.

Different player, but Cal never really pursued Josh Jackson because the mom was crazy.

The Team Loaded crew thought getting Bam for a year locked up the NC State package deal. They didn't account for the inner circle still being open to the Nike connection from the past.

I never trust the one year deals when a kid makes a major move that last spring/summer.

Everything I've heard tonight points to UK, and it dates to Bam being a Boo Williams kid long before he played for Team Loaded for one season...

Different player, but Cal never really pursued Josh Jackson because the mom was crazy.

You are going all in on this one. Never met a mom from the Detroit area that wasn't over protective. Saw one take a ref selfie because she didn't like a foul call. Was a full weekend of laughs...