Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Giants @ Reds Series (6/3 - 6/5)

Featured Replies

Meso will hit a 2 run Johnson.

  • Replies 249
  • Views 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Meso will hit a 2 run Johnson.

 

:irked:

Reds will go quietly in the 9th. Not even a hard hit ball.

 

Just told my wife the same.

How are you going to let Cozart bat?

 

I watched the game with a few buddies and that was the same question we asked. But is Lutz really a better option?

 

Schumacher, I guess.

Cingrani blowing up. Kid has got to figure out a way to get deeper into games.

 

Figure out how to throw less than 80 pitches in 4 innings and the problem is solved.

Cozart does what he does best.

 

There is no joy in Porktown. Mighty Cozart has...

Heck, we'd have to use a negative number with regards to the game time. Just got on ebay and saw that there were people PRE-selling them a day or two in advance!

 

The thing that disgusts me, is that there was one poster who had already sold 10 of them, and had another 12 available for purchase. I seriously doubt there were 22 people in his "party" that all showed up "for the game" (wink, wink).

 

At least last night anyone who really wanted a bobblehead was able to get one. Seemed like they were still giving them away as late as 6:45 at most of the gates.

We need this one today. I woke up with a great feeling. Sun is shining and its going to be a beautiful business day special at the ballpark!

You lost me when you ranked Cingrani over Leake.

 

Yeah, I probably have Cingrani 2 or 3 notches too high. But I am excited you got over halfway through the list before I lost you.

I watched the game with a few buddies and that was the same question we asked. But is Lutz really a better option?

 

Schumacher, I guess.

They aren't great options but better than Cozart.

Tough loss. I guess Hamilton has the green light no matter the situation. Hopefully that changes.

Bruce struck out in two at bats without taking a swing I believe. 5 of the 6 pitches were balls according to pitchfx or something similar someone said on twitter last night. Tough to have good AB's when they're calling it that way.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.