June 2, 201412 yr Let's take 2 of 3 and start the home stand off right! Bailey vs. Lincecum tomorrow night Cingrani vs. Vogelsong Wednesday Leake vs. Bumgarner Thursday
June 2, 201412 yr 2 out of 3 would be great with this series. 2 out of 3 without rain delays would be fantastic. Chapman bobblehead night Wed.
June 2, 201412 yr Series starts tonight. Well crap. Not it doesn't, I thought they had the Giants for 3, and then the Dodgers for four.
June 2, 201412 yr Well crap. Not it doesn't, I thought they had the Giants for 3, and then the Dodgers for four. Reds get three wins in a row and LRCW starts losing it haha!
June 3, 201412 yr Feels like it's been a week since they played. This little win streak has put some wind back in my sails. 2.5 games back of the cards. (Not worried about the Brewers, they won't be there in the end)
June 3, 201412 yr Feels like it's been a week since they played. This little win streak has put some wind back in my sails. 2.5 games back of the cards. (Not worried about the Brewers, they won't be there in the end) Which also currently puts them at 2.5 games back from a wild card spot. Which is crazy because most were close to panic mode, myself included. I'm feeling confident they get 2 out of 3 against the Giants!
June 3, 201412 yr Feels like it's been a week since they played. This little win streak has put some wind back in my sails. 2.5 games back of the cards. (Not worried about the Brewers, they won't be there in the end) Why won't they be there in the end? Their line up is better than the Reds with less holes or easy outs. I would say that their starting pitching may not be as strong top to bottom but they are not that far behind the Reds. To just discount them is a big mistake.
June 3, 201412 yr Author Why won't they be there in the end? Their line up is better than the Reds with less holes or easy outs. I would say that their starting pitching may not be as strong top to bottom but they are not that far behind the Reds. To just discount them is a big mistake. Their staff is no where close to that of the Reds. I don't see any way they're still there at the end.
June 3, 201412 yr Starting lineup - I give the edge to the Brewers at 4 positions, the Reds at 2 (1B, 2B) and call 2 positions even. Pitching - Not a slam dunk win for the Reds, but I do give the edge to the Reds.
June 3, 201412 yr Author Pitching - Not a slam dunk win for the Reds, but I do give the edge to the Reds. Yes it is. Cueto >>>> Lohse Latos >>> Gallardo Leake = Peralta Bailey > Garza Cingrani > Estrada
June 3, 201412 yr Why won't they be there in the end? Their line up is better than the Reds with less holes or easy outs. I would say that their starting pitching may not be as strong top to bottom but they are not that far behind the Reds. To just discount them is a big mistake. Their staff is no where close to that of the Reds. I don't see any way they're still there at the end. This... They have a team ERA of 3.36. That number will slowly get worse as they fade closer to what they did last year around 3.8 with essentially the same staff. The upgraded a little but not that much. Edited June 3, 201412 yr by HammerTime
June 3, 201412 yr Yes it is. Cueto >>>> Lohse Latos >>> Gallardo Leake = Peralta Bailey > Garza Cingrani > Estrada Easily.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.