June 4, 201412 yr Homer must completely forget the game plan when he hits the mound. On 3-1 on the lead off hitter throws something not a fastball. Wow!
June 4, 201412 yr Pretty neat of Trout to send a bat over to Billy. I'm just now tuning in, why did he do that?
June 4, 201412 yr What has gotten into this team? This is really enjoyable to watch finally. Aggressive base running is so exciting and tonight they are figuring it out
June 4, 201412 yr Thom needs to learn how earned runs are determined. It is brutal listening to him on a nightly basis.
June 4, 201412 yr Homer hasn't pitched lights out many times this year, but I like this trend of quality outings from him
June 4, 201412 yr I'm just now tuning in, why did he do that? He heard that Billy was a big fan of his so he had a signed bat waiting in the Reds clubhouse today for Billy that said "speed kills".
June 4, 201412 yr Oh goodness. I am working and not paying enough attention to the TV. I just assumed Broxton would pitch the 8th. If Hoover blows up, LCRW will no doubt blame me.
June 4, 201412 yr Oh goodness. I am working and not paying enough attention to the TV. I just assumed Broxton would pitch the 8th. If Hoover blows up, LCRW will no doubt blame me. You're off the hook. The Hoover that doesn't suck has been dealing...
June 4, 201412 yr Hoover with 2 solid innings. Really hoping this bullpen is turning the corner. They've been very good lately
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.