Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Giants @ Reds Series (6/3 - 6/5)

Featured Replies

  • Author
But the reality is that they probably will not ever be equal in hitting because the Cards have a better line up from 1-8 than the Reds, even with everyone healthy.

 

Which has nothing at all to do with the pitching staff. Remember, we're talking just about pitching, so offenses and overall team are irrelevant to the discussion.

  • Replies 249
  • Views 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So you're arguing only pitching versus pitching, but when the numbers bear out that the Reds staff is at worst every bit as good as the Cards, you're completely ignoring it. :banghead:

 

I am saying that if you gave me a choice, I would take the Cards staff over the Reds based on where they are and where I think they will be at the end of the season. You can quote any stats that you want. Stats do not tell the whole story. I hope that I am wrong, but I don't think that I am. :banghead:

Which has nothing at all to do with the pitching staff. Remember, we're talking just about pitching, so offenses and overall team are irrelevant to the discussion.

 

I did not know that you were the police of what everyone can talk about. Is the board supposed to be fun and allow for different opinions or only opinions that agree with you? I just agreed with you that the line up was the issue with this team. Just trying to have some fun and discuss the Reds.

  • Author
I did not know that you were the police of what everyone can talk about. Is the board supposed to be fun and allow for different opinions or only opinions that agree with you? I just agreed with you that the line up was the issue with this team. Just trying to have some fun and discuss the Reds.

 

You were the one who said we were just "arguing pitching versus pitching".

 

We can talk about whatever. You think the Cards staff is better, I don't. Seems like that's differing opinions. I thought a spirited debate was fun? :idunno:

But the reality is that they probably will not ever be equal in hitting because the Cards have a better line up from 1-8 than the Reds, even with everyone healthy.

 

Which has nothing to do with what we were talking about. I fully realize that. Give me the Reds staff and the Cards hitters.

  • Author
Which has nothing to do with what we were talking about. I fully realize that. Give me the Reds staff and the Cards hitters.

 

Championship!

  • Author

4-2 Reds get the victory behind a solid outing from Homer and a 2-Run HR from Bruce.

 

Billy gets 2 hits and 2 SB too.

Gotta find a way to get Meso in the lineup nearly everyday.

Nope, just a realist. Look at the way the Reds have performed. Very poor. If they play better, I will gladly say so.

 

Nope. Just a fan trying to make his OPINION superior to everyone else by claiming "realist"...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.