Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Giants @ Reds Series (6/3 - 6/5)

Featured Replies

  • Author
Only thing that we can hope for at this point is that it all moves in earlier than expected. Last I saw, it was supposed to clear up about 9 or 10pm.

 

If that's the case, they'll play tonight. SF has to hop on a flight back west Thursday after the game, so I can't imagine they'd be too keen on playing a day/night double-header and then having to fly overnight if they can help it.

  • Replies 249
  • Views 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If that's the case, they'll play tonight. SF has to hop on a flight back west Thursday after the game, so I can't imagine they'd be too keen on playing a day/night double-header and then having to fly overnight if they can help it.

 

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. I don't think a DH tomorrow will be an option. They either play tonight or the Reds might lose another home game to San Fran like they did last year and it would be played as a DH at their place on June 26th - 28th (they wouldn't do it on the 29th).

Without looking it up I'm pretty sure his last 10 IP have been really good.

 

In his last 9 appearances (including last night)...

 

13 innings

5 hits

5 walks

13 strikeouts

1 earned run (= 0.69 ERA)

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. I don't think a DH tomorrow will be an option. They either play tonight or the Reds might lose another home game to San Fran like they did last year and it would be played as a DH at their place on June 26th - 28th (they wouldn't do it on the 29th).

 

Prior to last year, had that ever been done before?

Tonight would be a great night to purchase Diamond Seats, especially if the rain is going to clear out around 9-10 p.m.

Tonight would be a great night to purchase Diamond Seats, especially if the rain is going to clear out around 9-10 p.m.

 

If you're buying, I'm in.

Tonight would be a great night to purchase Diamond Seats, especially if the rain is going to clear out around 9-10 p.m.

 

If they get under $120 I might consider it.

Are we going to have 20,000 people show up, walk inside, get their Chapman bobblehead, and then turn around and leave?

If they get under $120 I might consider it.

 

There are 5 tickets available starting at $160 per ticket right now.

There are 5 tickets available starting at $160 per ticket right now.

 

Actually, it looks like it's only 1 seat @ $160, the other 4 are going for $170.

Actually, it looks like it's only 1 seat @ $160, the other 4 are going for $170.

 

I've got my eye on them, don't take em all. :lol2:

I'm going out on the Moon Deck for Friday night's game. Cueto v. Hamels.

 

Evidently tickets are $200 but I've been offered a ticket for $50. Word on the street is that it's all you can & all the beer/wine you can drink. Can anyone confirm? Sounds too good to be true to me.

I'm going out on the Moon Deck for Friday night's game. Cueto v. Hamels.

 

Evidently tickets are $200 but I've been offered a ticket for $50. Word on the street is that it's all you can & all the beer/wine you can drink. Can anyone confirm? Sounds too good to be true to me.

In the moon deck? That's not correct, if you mean up on the boat then I believe that is correct. The Moon Deck is the RF section from the Batters Eye to the foul pole.

In the moon deck? That's not correct, if you mean up on the boat then I believe that is correct.

 

Yeah, we're on the boat. Evidently there are 2 levels & we'll be on the top one...

Prior to last year, had that ever been done before?

 

I really have no idea. If I didn't work down there, I probably wouldn't have realized it happened last year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.