Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Giants @ Reds Series (6/3 - 6/5)

Featured Replies

I don't have any stats, but I think Hoover has been solid lately…

  • Replies 249
  • Views 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't have any stats' date=' but I think Hoover has been solid lately…[/quote'] Without looking it up I'm pretty sure his last 10 IP have been really good.

Good win to start off the home stand

Great game by the Reds tonight. Got to see a little while working and love watching Billy reek havoc and Meso going yard! Good start!

  • Author

Fun night at the park. Hopefully Cingrani keeps it going tonight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

SPOILER ALERT: He will....

When does Latos make his next rehab start? Could be a big outing for Cingrani.

When does Latos make his next rehab start? Could be a big outing for Cingrani.

 

It is set up for Latos to take Cingrani's next start. Latos pitches tonight. I wonder if we get a rain out tonight if they would hold him back and pitch tomorrow for a day/night DH.

It is set up for Latos to take Cingrani's next start. Latos pitches tonight. I wonder if we get a rain out tonight if they would hold him back and pitch tomorrow for a day/night DH.

 

He's already out of town isn't he? My guess is Cingrani goes tomorrow in the DH and Latos makes his next start b/c it's his correct time anyway.

No idea what the weather forecast looks like, but it is raining very hard in Cincinnati right now.

No idea what the weather forecast looks like, but it is raining very hard in Cincinnati right now.

 

Looks very very bad for tonight. If you had plans to go to the game I wouldn't count on it.

My guess is Cingrani goes tomorrow in the DH and Latos makes his next start b/c it's his correct time anyway.

 

That would be my guess as well.

No idea what the weather forecast looks like, but it is raining very hard in Cincinnati right now.

 

Only thing that we can hope for at this point is that it all moves in earlier than expected. Last I saw, it was supposed to clear up about 9 or 10pm.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.