Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Giants @ Reds Series (6/3 - 6/5)

Featured Replies

Are we going to have 20,000 people show up, walk inside, get their Chapman bobblehead, and then turn around and leave?

 

Very well could happen. That would still leave another 5,000 bobbleheads (pretty sure that they are giving away 25K).

 

I'm very annoyed with the weather this Reds season.

  • Replies 249
  • Views 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, we're on the boat. Evidently there are 2 levels & we'll be on the top one...

 

I've been on the lower level of the boat before and it was all you can eat.

 

I believe the upper level has better food but not sure about beers.

My ranking of the starting pitchers for Cards, Reds, Brewers:

 

Wainwright

Cueto

Latos

Wacha

Bailey

Estrada

Lohse

Garza

Cingrani

Miller

Leake

Garcia

Lynn

Gallardo

Peralta

 

Also, for those touting the Cardinal offense, the Redbirds are struggling offensively. That's why they just called up their stud outfield prospect and put him in the lineup.

My ranking of the starting pitchers for Cards, Reds, Brewers:

 

Wainwright

Cueto

Latos

Wacha

Bailey

Estrada

Lohse

Garza

Cingrani

Miller

Leake

Garcia

Lynn

Gallardo

Peralta

 

Also, for those touting the Cardinal offense, the Redbirds are struggling offensively. That's why they just called up their stud outfield prospect and put him in the lineup.

 

You lost me when you ranked Cingrani over Leake.

Morse goes deep at least once tonight.

  • Author

4-3 Reds win.

 

Bruce gets a monster bomb, and Cozart knocks in the winning run with a 2 out double late.

I really hope I'm right, but from what I'm seeing, it looks like all the nasty weather tonight might not get north of Lexington and we might actually be in good shape tonight! I use the Weather Channel's radar and projections, if anyone wants to confirm a different source haha

  • Author

I'm seeing the same thing you are MJ.

 

Really hoping they get this one in. I hate days with no baseball during the summer.

I'm seeing the same thing you are MJ.

 

Really hoping they get this one in. I hate days with no baseball during the summer.

 

Until football season. :taz:

I've got my eye on them, don't take em all. :lol2:

 

Only 2 diamond seats left & they're now $229.70 per ticket. Did you purchase any, HT?

I'm seeing the same thing you are MJ.

 

Really hoping they get this one in. I hate days with no baseball during the summer.

 

I hope you guys are right; nights without baseball are boring.

Only 2 diamond seats left & they're now $229.70 per ticket. Did you purchase any, HT?

 

Nope, They didn't drop low enough. Bobble-head night probably factored into that a little.

What's the over/under on the number of minutes before one of those bobble-heads are posted on eBay?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.