Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Giants @ Reds Series (6/3 - 6/5)

Featured Replies

I'm going to lose my lunch over somebody if this turns out to be another one run loss.

  • Replies 249
  • Views 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm going to lose my lunch over somebody if this turns out to be another one run loss.

 

I hope you're happy now.

I'm going to lose my lunch over somebody if this turns out to be another one run loss.

 

Ok.....never mind.:banghead:

I'm going to lose my lunch over somebody if this turns out to be another one run loss.

 

SF just fixed that for you, lunch is safe.

Need some Loogy optimism, because I ain't got nothin'.

So is Dusty taking a break from working his garden in Granite Bay, CA, kicking up his heels, having a late breakfast, and watching this game?

John Fay ‏@johnfayman 1m

 

Bumgarner's retired 14 of 15. Biggest #Reds' comeback of the year is from 2 runs down. They trail 5-1 after 5.

Need some Loogy optimism, because I ain't got nothin'.

 

If they lose they'll still be 5-3 in their last 8 games... That's all I got

The way Hunter Pence can't seem to wear baseball pants correctly reminds me of:

 

bucky-dent-white-sox-shorts.jpg

Marshall is about to let SF blow this bad boy open

This team be suckin'.

 

Can't get out of their own way. They get more than two down, it's over.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.