Connecticut 60 Kentucky 54

Kentucky was in the bonus in both half's before UConn, and watch the Harrison's feet as they travel a lot and it is never called. When UK wins it is always how great Cal is as a Coach, and when they lose, always they refs fault.

Watch the end of the first half of the game against Michigan and tell me on UK's final offensive drive if Randle doesn't push off of Robinson before he scores. He did. No call. The refs were horrible through the whole tournament and generally it favored Kentucky.

Kentucky shot way more free throws tonight than UConn, they just didn't make a good enough percentage.

Who's blaming the refs? All we said is they killed UK's momentum if I've read correctly. Also, what happened to Randle down low on every possession throughout the season and tournament is assault and people get arrested for that in the real world.

I agree that the refs stink, but they always reward the guards, never the big men.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Am I the only one tired of hearing Shabazz & company whining about the suspension?? Congrats--You won the championship!! Go to class and Calhoun would still be coach & you wouldn't have been banned from post season play?? Once again--Credit to Coach Allie for keeping them together, but please enough of the "we got hosed" talk?? Be glad it wasn't longer.

I mean, none of the kids on the UConn roster had anything to do with the sanctions. They rallied around it and won the whole dang thing...

Kind of like the remarkable "Turnaround" UK had. Preseason #1. 8 McDonalds all America players. Under performed through the season, and then turned it on in SEC play. SICK of hearing how "unexpected" it was. UK fans thought they were going to win tonight and they didn't. Get over it. Move on- as was stated to other teams fans by the BBN when their teams lost.

Most UK fans seemed to have moved on. Unfortunately the haters havent

:thumb: U.K. 13-24 (54%) , UConn 10-10 (100%).

U.K. Missed 14 ft's , UConn doesn't miss any .

Lose by 6. Do the math.

While I agree with your theory, you'd better "do the math". That's 11 missed free throws, not 14.

Who's blaming the refs? All we said is they killed UK's momentum if I've read correctly. Also, what happened to Randle down low on every possession throughout the season and tournament is assault and people get arrested for that in the real world.

I agree that the refs stink, but they always reward the guards, never the big men.

Read post #22 as an example, and then tell me.

Does Willie put UK over the top? We will never know and it stinks!

I don't know. Remeber Willie seemed to disappear a lot the 2nd half of the season. He wouldn't have hurt us but I don't know if he would of put us over the top. The thing I liked about Lee and Johnson is they always seem to play hard, WCS would disappear during long stretches of games sometimes.

UK Free Throw shooting:

Dakari - 1-4

Randle - 4-7

Young - 8-9

Aaron - 0-1

Poythress - 0-1

Hawkin - 0-2

Big problem that tells the story in a lot of games. UK had the wrong guys at the line all night. Young abused Giffey, but Andrew and Aaron never got downhill.

I also think it was totally ignored how bad UK was on D over this run because they hit so many big shots to answer. It just wasn't a formula to beat UConn tonight...

Does Willie put UK over the top? We will never know and it stinks!

Just like 97 and DA. I honestly don't think Willie would have made that much of a difference though. Our guards would still have had trouble getting into the lane.

Neither Andrew nor Aaron scored in double figures in the Final Four games.

One thing has always stayed true in the NCAA tourney's and that is guards and especially PG's rule the day and usually make the difference in the tournaments. The Harrison twins just aren't there yet IMO. Yes Aaron made some great clutch shots at the end of games the last 2 weeks, but you can't just do that at the end of games. We need them to play like that all game.