Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Connecticut 60 Kentucky 54

Featured Replies

Just like 97 and DA. I honestly don't think Willie would have made that much of a difference though. Our guards would still have had trouble getting into the lane.

I disagree with DA in 97 because unlike WCS, Derek was a scorer and especially a really good 3 point shooter. That game went to OT so having our best scorer on the bench that game made a huge difference

  • Replies 267
  • Views 29k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kind of like the remarkable "Turnaround" UK had. Preseason #1. 8 McDonalds all America players. Under performed through the season, and then turned it on in SEC play. SICK of hearing how "unexpected" it was. UK fans thought they were going to win tonight and they didn't. Get over it. Move on- as was stated to other teams fans by the BBN when their teams lost.

 

Go back a month and this was very unexpected. I thought they would win tonight but before the SEC tournament I thought they had no chance of getting to the finals

I mean, none of the kids on the UConn roster had anything to do with the sanctions. They rallied around it and won the whole dang thing...

 

Then why ruin the joy of the moment of winning a national championship to grab the microphone and announce to the world that "we were wronged" when it was obvious the coach was forced into retirement and they were lucky to escape with the slap on the wrist they got from the NCAA?? BTW--Probably for the best that Calhoun was sent packing?

Read post #22 as an example, and then tell me.

 

There may be a few bit not that many are blaming the refs. A lot more are saying that UConn played better.

Just like 97 and DA. I honestly don't think Willie would have made that much of a difference though. Our guards would still have had trouble getting into the lane.

 

While I think Willie would have made it a lot harder to finish in the lane and thus make the exterior "D" different for the rest of the Cats; I'm not buying into the "This cost us the title" mantra? Kenyon Martin getting hurt cost a title!!

Am I the only one who has either UL "fans" who couldn't name 2 players on the team or someone who doesn't even watch basketball obnoxiously gloating the loss on FB, and if I'm not the only one, does anyone else have to refrain from writing hurtful yet true things in the comment section, for example, "no wonder your wife was sleeping around..."

Am I the only one who has either UL "fans" who couldn't name 2 players on the team or someone who doesn't even watch basketball obnoxiously gloating the loss on FB, and if I'm not the only one, does anyone else have to refrain from writing hurtful yet true things in the comment section, for example, "no wonder your wife was sleeping around..."

If they get on your nerves too much just post a simp,e comment on their post such as

UL can only win when UK isn't in the tournament.

Am I the only one who has either UL "fans" who couldn't name 2 players on the team or someone who doesn't even watch basketball obnoxiously gloating the loss on FB, and if I'm not the only one, does anyone else have to refrain from writing hurtful yet true things in the comment section, for example, "no wonder your wife was sleeping around..."

 

I got a duke friend talking trash and I simply replied Mercer

If they get on your nerves too much just post a simp,e comment on their post such as

UL can only win when UK isn't in the tournament.

 

I like to go for the knockout, the walk off home run, the hail marry, you get my point.

 

If I go for an insult, I want it to end in a tear and a door slam.

I actually am not too uupset about the game. Probably because as soon as the game was over I switched channels so I wouldn't have to listen to the interviews etc.

 

Same here.

I like to go for the knockout, the walk off home run, the hail marry, you get my point.

 

If I go for an insult, I want it to end in a tear and a door slam.

What is UK's record against UL in the tourney the last 4 years? 3-0?

 

So just post 3-0 in the dance

UConn won the glass, UK turned it over 13 times and it still came down to missed FTs. Such a small margin of error with the title on the line...

Is it just me.....or does UConn seem to be a program, when the season is on the line, finds a way to capitalize on all of the intangibles of the game? To find a way to win a big game?

Is it just me.....or does UConn seem to be a program, when the season is on the line, finds a way to capitalize on all of the intangibles of the game? To find a way to win a big game?

 

Yep.

What is UK's record against UL in the tourney the last 4 years? 3-0?

 

So just post 3-0 in the dance

 

They aren't real fans though. Heck they probably still think Siva is on the team so they wouldn't grasp the insult :lol2:

Is it just me.....or does UConn seem to be a program, when the season is on the line, finds a way to capitalize on all of the intangibles of the game? To find a way to win a big game?

I told a co worker last week they reminded me of their 2011 team. Great guard that could score at will. Having that feeling is why I ddidn't feel too confident with UK's chances today.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.