Connecticut 60 Kentucky 54

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your bias is pathetic. Really disappointed that you posted the game thread first and had the classless post to go with it. You would be watching more wrestling videos and unheard from if UK had won.

Well maybe now the seasons over he'll go back to posting and being the only to read about the Upward Basketball he's watching on Fox Sports Iraq, and what he had for dinner.

I unfortunately missed the game because I picked up a shift, just because the past 3 games 'Ive actually watched UK play they've won in the end.

As a non UK fan, you guys should be ecstatic you made it this far. It was a great run that just fell a little bit short. Great season for you Cats fans to end on.

Hard to argue UK wasn't on the wrong side of the 50/50 calls over the final 5 minutes, and the charge was brutal. Still, they had plenty of chances to play their way through it and didn't convert.

Amazing run for UK, but the better team for 40 minutes took the title. One doesn't take away from the other long term...

Yeah, UK had chances to overcome any bad calls, just didn't do it. The 2 point blank misses late ended it.

I unfortunately missed the game because I picked up a shift, just because the past 3 games 'Ive actually watched UK play they've won in the end.

As a non UK fan, you guys should be ecstatic you made it this far. It was a great run that just fell a little bit short. Great season for you Cats fans to end on.

I'm happy they made it this far, but the problem with the teams makeup is that if they don't win it all then it's tough to see them with great chance the next year because they lose everybody every year.

That Unfortunatly is the problem, you can't go to bed thinking "this team is young and can only get better" because they are gone after tonight

That is the pill we have to swallow every year and unless they keep half the freshman then it's starting over every year.

It also

Makes me wonder how NBA evaluators think. Both Uconn guards are so much better than the Harrison twins, yet they will go NBA. I don't get it but I guess that's why I am not a scout.

Yeah, UK had chances to overcome any bad calls, just didn't do it. The 2 point blank misses late ended it.

They did, but a couple of those calls were total momentum killers. When even GT admits it, you KNOW it's bad. :-)